• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Play tent for bunnies - query

bunny-mad

Mama Doe
Hi, I have heard a few people talk about a 'tent' they have bought for their bunnies. I'd like to know what kind of tents these are. Are they the children's play tent/pop-up type tents or something specifically designed for rabbits/other animals?

Please post a link or picture if you can. Thanks, b-m

Hi BM

This is the tent I bought for Elvis from Poundland.

33elv6.jpg

(Excuse the red eye, the little devil!! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

He loved lying in it and always ate his tea in there!!!!

Theyre handy little things and cost nothing at all!!

They can be folded up and put back in the bag they come in aswell.

If you would like one (or two or three :lol: )you could PM me your address and i could send you a couple if you like, if you havent got a Poundland by you?

They sell them on ebay but they charge a fortune!!

Hi Sweetie, that is very kind. I wanted to get Sylvia and Oli something to play in outdoors (in the new garden - we are moving on Friday, finally) and to shade them from the sun. I have seen a baby shade tent in Mothercare which is larger but it's £25 which is quite a lot. I have also seen this online (top one - minus the children obviously!)

http://www.jacksons-camping.co.uk/kidstuff/play.htm

Sylvia is over 2.5' long when she stretches out so she needs something large! Does your tent come in bigger sizes?

I like the one above as it has more than one opening for them to play in. You can also attach a tube but it is rather expensive... My worry is that I could spend a lot of money and then they will not use it.

mmmm, Elvis managed to stretch out in his tent but he was only a diddy rabbit. The tents only come in one size :?

It might be worth asking Phil, im sure she has tents in her runs. Theyre quite large and have a few openings too. Ill have a look to see if I can find some piccies.

Hiya Bm! re the link above they were childrens pop up tents from Asda £15 i just gave them a coating of waterproof stuff for use outside and the buns love them!

they have them also on ebay if you search under rabbit in pets and supplies section
we got one from pound store but it wasnt success with mine as they went in and when they moved it rolled like a cube and they panicked, so we threw it away

lisa

mini lop1 said:
they have them also on ebay if you search under rabbit in pets and supplies section
we got one from pound store but it wasnt success with mine as they went in and when they moved it rolled like a cube and they panicked, so we threw it away

lisa

Elvis did that when he first had his too!! It shook him up a bit but he soon got back in there, he loved it in the end! He used to have his tea in there and then lie and sleep!!

bless elvis what lovely memories u have has denzil tried it out yet?
mine would never go back in it
they ot there vhd vaccinations tomoz rosie rabbit hates the vets

lisa

As Elvis died of an infection I thought it best to get Denzil a new tent, hes had a little play in it but being as hes only young he doesnt sit still for more than 5minutes, unless hes flaked out on the settee from all the running and bnkying!!!

Sending big hugs to Rosie for tomorrow xxxxx

thanks! sure denzil will grow to love it! :D when he can keep still bless him

ill pass hugs on to rosie rabbit for you

lisa

Back