• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more pics of bayley and gismo

gina paul

Mama Doe
gismo (white stripe on nose) loves the camera - bayley prefers to hide , i managed to get one of her legs and finally got two of her tho. :lol:

P8170013.jpg

and what are you doing gismo ??? lol , don,t worry the plug was switched off at the mains .

P8170005.jpg

P8170006.jpg

aww bless them! gosh yes Gizmo is a confident little chappy! I lurve them! Look at their lil feet awwww!!! :love:

awwwwww they are beautiful looks like you have a pozer in the family , bet he is a boy ... my trio of boys just love their photo's taken lol

Aaaaaaw, Gina, they are scrummeeeeee and isn't that a lovely feeling when you wake up in the morning and suddenly realise that something sooo nice has happened the day before!!!!! :D

Lizzie said:
Aaaaaaw, Gina, they are scrummeeeeee and isn't that a lovely feeling when you wake up in the morning and suddenly realise that something sooo nice has happened the day before!!!!! :D

:D yup

yay they are gorg!! there are babies exactly like that in the pet shop in Gala poor things are in tiny tiny cages :cry:

Back