• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi Everyone :)

shibby69

Warren Scout
Hello everyone, thought i would introduce myself, i am 16 and kaspar, my (dwarf lionhead *i think*) is around 14 months old (*i think*). Here are a few pictures of him
kaspar.jpg

kasparsmarkings.jpg

Dsci0003.jpg

they aren't very good but he doesn't like to sit still. i haven't had him very long, he was ill treated by a member of my family who forgot she had him, so i took him on. i know the basics but i still have lots to learn :)

Hi welcome to the forum :D Kaspar is certainly a cutie.. well done for rescuing him! How can anyone forget a cutie like him!! :?

Hello and welcome! Sorry to hear Kaspar was ill treated, and well done you for rescuing him! Enjoy the forums! :)

AMETHYST

i don't know how he could havve been forgotten. i went into the room he was in and he was thin bless him, he has replaced that with a bit of a podge now! i thought he was being fed! shows how lazy people can be! he was in her room and she forgot him but when i said, have you fed the bunny today she told me she had! so she could lie to me but not be bothered to feed him

Back