• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Sweet Gentle Chockie

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Our beloved Chockie went to the Bridge yesterday (Monday) at just after 6.45pm.
We are heartbroken as is his other mum Christine.
I have to write more when I can stop all this crying - so many of our beloved buns have gone from us this year and it has taken it's toll.
Chockie and our lovely Maple deserve a proper tribute to them.
We love you so much our Chockie - we miss you dreadfully :cry: :cry: :cry:
Mummy promises to write about you as soon as she can bear to - the pain is so raw.
Our whole world is falling apart with losing so many buns this year. Not one of them deserved this- the majority of them had suffered already before coming here.
We are so sorry if we did you a wrong son - we tried so hard to make you better - if anything else could have been done we would have done it - you know that don't you sweet boy? You knew just how much you meant to us.
We promise to look after Elliot for you.
Run free in the eternal sunshine darling boy - mummy and daddy miss you so very, very much :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nov14.jpg
[/img]

aw no jay . i,m so sorry to hear this . How are you managing to cope ? silly question - i supose you just do . I,m dreadfully sorry to hear this tho . :(
Binky free little one .xx

So sorry to hear this news. My heart goes out to you. You've had to cope with so much this year. Sending lots of hugs. Binky free little Chockie.

aww Jay of course you did all you could, and more on top of that I bet, you do such good things for all your buns

sending love and hugs xx

I am so sorry. You have had it very hard recently and it must be hard to keep your chin up. Take heart from the courage of the buns and keep strong for the others. Binky free my precious wee soul, run free with the rainbow buns. ((xxxxx))

chockie

OMG I am so sorry to hear your news jay & john :cry: :cry: :cry: you give love & hope to so many of lifes "no hopers" I can see that it is upsetting you as you have lost so many of your precious babies lately but NEVER question your motives or beliefs as you are both natural "givers" :( :( :( you can only do so much for your bunnies. its not for you to judge youselves please keep your chin up & I hope you feal stronger soon love from shan. :(

It upsets me so much to think that you could possibly be blaming yourselves after all that you do for your babies.....nobody mortal could do more!!! I am so dreadfully sorry, my heart is breaking for you both. we all know how very much your love your bunnies. :cry: Chockie is so handsome. None of them have deserved what they have been through but neither have you two, you have tried so hard but sometimes nature takes over and you just cannot save them.....they were being called to a better life at the Bridge and they will be waiting there until you are all reunited. :cry: I only wish there was something I could do to help to ease your pain, you must both be so worn out, life can be so unfair. :cry:

He was lucky to have had you care for him. Remember you did what you could, can't ask more than that.
Jo

I am lost for words, this is heartbreaking news :cry: :cry: my thoughts are with you Jay and John :(

run free little Mr Chockie bun xxx

Jay, John and the little ones.

We are sorry to hear about Chockie.

He was a gorgeous little boy and I know how much he means to you all.

To Elliot, am sure Chockie is watching you from up above and I know your brothers and sisters will all look after you, Elliot - Chockie was your Sole Mate Brother and he will feel no more pain, he is still with you in spirit my friend.

Love your mate Jet

and love to you all from the Jetty Clan.

Dear Jay and John, I'm so very sorry to hear this sad news, thinking of you both. xxxx ((((((Hugs))))))

Binky free Chockiexxxxxxxxx

Awwww Jay and John - sending you both hugs at this sad time - you've had such a year but you are both absolute angels in doing the work that you do and all your bunnies must love you to bits for all your tender care.

Little Chockie will know you did your very best for him and will watch over the lovely Elliot from above I'm sure.

Sending Hugs to you both.

Night night, sleep tight little Chockie.

Run and play with all your friends over the Bridge and wait for time when you will be reunited with your mummy and daddy.

lol Pam

Back