• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hamsters

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Christine at Animal Lifeline in Sutton in Surrey has recieved a phone call asking her to take in 9 syrian hamsters all of which have never been shown any love and as a consquence arent the best to handle, although with time and patience i am sure they will come round.

These hamsters are male and female, and range from 7 weeks old to 2 years old. They are a variety of colours too- lilac and white, cream and black, white and ginger.

Christine has short haired and long haired and satin syrians that are all looking for forever homes. If anyone can offer any of these hamsters a good life after their very bad start please contact me and i can pass your number on to Christine, or you can contact Christine direct via her webiste- http://www.animal-lifeline.co.uk/

Here are a few piccies of one of her satin hamsters....

Susan001.jpg

Susan003.jpg

Susan004.jpg

She also has other hamster there too!

thanks

sophie ARC

omg! they are so adorable!! but bites from hamsters HURT and i'm afraid i'm not too good with smaller animals that are likely to bite!! I'm pretty scared of them :shock: :oops: otherwise i would have got one!!

Please don't email Christine as she can't receive any at the moment. Best to phone her.

Sophie, your piccies are still too BIG!!!

sophiemarmion said:
donna-arc said:
Sophie, your piccies are still too BIG!!!

i dont know how to make them smaller sorry! it is a step up from putting the link on!

sophie

big piccys are fine donna, we can see more plus we have just managed to learn how to get the things on the screen in the first place, now you want us to dolly about with them! :? :? :? :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Back