• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Adventures of Ruby and Max.... new pics added!

Bunnster

Alpha Buck
Hi, I'm Ruby and I love to hop about and explore. My mummy says I'm real nosey, but cheeky and lovable with it :wink:

bun11.jpg

Oooooo, whats up here?

bun13.jpg

Oooooo, whats down here?

bun12.jpg

I like to sniff this way........

bun22.jpg

and I like to sniff this way........

bun26.jpg

and hop this way........ (please note how I'm doing my head shaking thang!)

bun21.jpg

and hop over this way.........

bun28.jpg

and have a clean

bun29.jpg

Now, I wonder where Max has got to????

bun27.jpg

I'm still in here Ruby........ is it safe to come out?

bun10.jpg

5 minutes later...........

Hmmmmmm........ I'm still not sure if its okay to come out!

bun17.jpg

5 minutes more.............

I'll just have a little clean and make myself respectable before I come out....

bun18.jpg

A few minutes later......

I'll just have something to eat too......

bun20.jpg

This hay is very good Ruby, you should try some!

bun23.jpg

I suppose I can't stay in here forever, and it does kinda look interesting out there *sigh*

bun19.jpg

Just testing........

bun24.jpg

A huge cheer goes up as Max finally ventures out..... 'HOORAY!'

bun25.jpg

Its not so bad out here really........ I can hop this way.......

bun30.jpg

and sniff this way.........

bun31.jpg

Max and Ruby have settled in so well and are already a huge part of the family. I adore them both so much :love:

Her ears are enormous aren't they :lol: It makes me wonder just how big she will get if shes going to grow into them :shock: :lol:

aawww wow great photos of two super buns!! Those certainly are fantastic ears! maybe she is a frenchie?

They are both french lops, but Rubys ears are truly amazing :lol: I swear that given some height to jump off of she could fly with them :lol: I will have to measure the span of her ears to compare with others, lol.

BirdieBun said:
i jus love the piccie of Max in your signature he is so sweet! :love:

Thankyou :D That was my favorite of him so I just had to use it. Its just a shame that my sig has gone all fuzzy when I converted it to jpg :( I'm none to clever on a pc really and I can't have everything I 'spose :roll: :lol:

oh i think the piccies look great they arent fuzzy! we can see those cutie chopc quite easily! :lol: :lol: :lol:

so will you be gettin them neutered soon? :shock:

A definate yes to the neutering so that they can be together happily with no babies :lol: I just hope that after the ops they get on, otherwise I will have one living downstairs and one up :lol:

Back