• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello & triple hutch ?

bugaluggs

Young Bun
Hello to all who remember me!

I have 7 gorgeous bunnies, which I have managed to integrate successfully and now run around the garden until their hearts are content!

My fabulous hubby treated me to two triple hutches at the weekend. They really are the mutts nuts :lol: However my bunnies seem a bit thick :roll: and don't realise that they can climb up and down to different levels! Has anyone else experienced this and will they just become naturally curious and work it out for themselves.

Love to all and bunnies

Keeley

hi keeley

they are not thick! :x they will just need to get the hang of something they have not experinced before, but once they do they will be up there quicker than lightening! :D :D

Eve x

My 3 took a while to realise their house had another level, but they got there in the end... it was quite sweet watching them discover it, and pluck up the courage to explore! :)
Before long they'll be hurtling around it like, er, hurtling bunnies.
Jo

Thanks for all replies and the lovely photo! I can't wait until they discover there's more to their lovely new castles!

They will soon get the idea of the ramps, putting little tit bits of fresh food on them to make them stretch up and even walk up part of the way often helps them to start looking about. Another idea is to put one rabbit on the level above the other and then put bits of fresh food on the stairs, whilst they explore where the food is they will soon spot that their friend is on another level and want to explore.

It wont be long before they are all running up and down the ramps.

Janice

Back