• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bindi causing more havoc

JIMGRACIE

Mama Doe
I brought a hay ball thingy for Bindi on tuesday, thinking she would just toss it around and keep herself occupied.

After 5 days this is how much is left of it...

P8130007.jpg

....she drives me mad. BUT i wouldn't change her!!!

Gracie and animals x

I just bought one of those for my buns, and mine is almost as bad as yours :roll: !!! Buns are such little trouble-makers aren't they? :D

hehehe at least you know she liked it :D :wink: Was it one of those hayballs from chinchilla sites? I need to get a few more things for mine soon.

It was supposed to be a hamster/gerbal hay nest. It had little holes in it for the little critters to climb in and out of. I thought i might be able to put her veg in it but shes wrecked it!!! Never mind!!

They are a bit of money but i am going to look for some else where. Maybe i could get them in bulk??

Gracie and animals x

JIMGRACIE said:
I brought a hay ball thingy for Bindi on tuesday, thinking she would just toss it around and keep herself occupied.

After 5 days this is how much is left of it...

P8130007.jpg

....she drives me mad. BUT i wouldn't change her!!!

Gracie and animals x

lol :lol:

You can get them really cheap here - http://www.chinchillas2home.co.uk/storeframe.htm
99p - They're straw, but stuffed with hay, and you can get a variety of different hays inside. I got one for Joey ages ago, and he likes rolling it around (hasn't destroyed it yet though!)
I get my hay from them too and they all love it, especially the Justgrass and Combomix as a treat, and the Meadowbix keeps Joey amused.
Here's Joey modelling his:
joeyball.jpg

joeyball2.jpg

(excuse the mess, it's clean-out day today, plus he's the most untidy bun I've ever met!)

awwwwwww thats a shame was thinking of getting some too, as they are obviously a big hit with Bindi :D

And Kalry your joey is a gorgeous bunny :D

Back