• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rex......

Hi I have Two Lion Heads named Mimi and Rex,Rex was went to Raindow Bridge 8/14/05 Today... He was only 8 weeks old...He died from A Wet tail I was very sorry about He didn't make it I hope My sisthjer's Lion Head Mimi don't happend like this

RIP Rex
I will Take care Mimi

I may be being really ignorant, but I;ve never heard of 'wet tail' before. What does it mean? :oops:

Sorry to hear about Rex. binky free little man.

Hs wet tail is a term used in hamsters ... its basically diaorhea (how ever you spell it)

Sorry to hear about litt;e Rex big hugs to you

hi

Sorry you've lost Rex :(

I would say that, as it's quite difficult to get all the stuff you need for keeping pet rabbits in Korea, as well as the danger of Mimi getting pregnant - I think you would be best to keep Mimi as an only rabbit - She will be quite happy if she has you and your sister for company, and you will be able to take good care of her :)

I am so sorry that you lost Rex :cry: Rest in peace little one. (((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))) to you and Mimi.

Oh, I'm so sorry about Rex. Don't blame yourself for not taking him to the vet though, I'm sure that you did all that you could.

Rest in peace Rex, binky free xxxx

Poor wee Rex. You know it doesn't matter how long we have our babies...they get into your heart and stay there

fairy.gif
Binky_Free_x_27630.gif

Back