• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of bunny's!! Plus new ones!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Ok lots of pictures! :lol: And new bunny's are my mum's!! not mine!!!!!!!

Flora, Rex and Molly jasmine is there somewhere!
4tea.jpg

Hester, Lavender, Plum, Milly and Wilbur
5tea.jpg

Pan, Apple and Jack
6tea.jpg

Jack, Apple, agi and Pan
6tea1.jpg

Dash
dashy.jpg

Delilha
del.jpg

Rex, Flora, Jasmine and Molly
gravel41.jpg

Hester, lavender and Plum
lavhestplum.jpg

Piglet, Twinkle and honey
Pigtea.jpg

Pigtea1.jpg

Samson
samson3.jpg

Samson1.jpg

Rex and Flora
rexflora.jpg

Scooter
sccot.jpg

Grace
sweetgrace.jpg

Will
william.jpg

What brill pickies Emma - I just looooooooove the blue tube and the blue play house - your lot certainly have a bunny paradise to play in gal :wink:

can i just say i was really inspired by ur bunny encloser's so after alot of pestering my boyfried and his friends are now building me one but can i ask do ur bunnies mind if it rains as i notice u dont have a roof on it an samson is the cutest thing in the world think i might have to pinch him :lol:

Awwww, Phill!! I was just going to name the ones that I thought were extra cute...but they are are!!!!
(that would take a while :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

You do know that I am a sucker for Rex though, such a heart- melter! :love: :love:

Thanks Guys :D Jodi, the buns have hutches with the doors off and extra large roofs on so if they wich to hide form the rain they can but they tend to sit out in it :lol:

Beautiful buntures Phill :love: I know you shouldn't really have favourites but I love Agi and Scooter sooooo much...... I feel more bun-napping coming on :lol: :wink:

Great pics Phill - doesnt Scooter look perky! I love them all and they all look happy and well - a credit to youxx :)

bunnytales said:
What brill pickies Emma - I just looooooooove the blue tube and the blue play house - your lot certainly have a bunny paradise to play in gal :wink:

Emma???????????? :shock: :lol: :lol:

Great piccies Phill!!!!! :love:

Awww I think I could even name them all by looking at them now! :D :D

Hasn't Grace turned into a bit of a poser? Mind you she is a cute bun. Phill I could never thank you enough for giving the rescue off me an excellent home you and your mum are just tops.
Love
Kayxx

Big hug to Agi

Thanks Kay! Grace is such a poser! In most of the pics i have of her she tilts her head like a model doing a pose :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back