• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hand Reared Wild Rabbit

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Hiya,

Sue Pendragon has contacted me (she's still not online) as she knows someone looking for a home for a handreared wild rabbit. The rabbit is (I think) a girl and is about 12-18 months old. She's quite shy but not agressive. It's currently in Hampshire (I think).

Probably needs an experienced owner with a reasonable sized outdoor space and possible another bun for company? She's currently living in a hutch.

Anyone interested?

Tam

She about a year to 18 months. I'm not sure on vaccination status but I can give anyone who wants to find out more a contact number.

A set up like your's would be ideal I would think Phill - quite a distance though :( But then nothings impossible :D

Tam

Hiya Tamsin,

I was Just thinking about my Half wild boys! but it is very far and i do not have the funds for anymore vaccs this year until i get my payrise which should be oct/nov im not sure! And then theres Christmas!!! Pants!!

Well, I'll stick you down as plan B ;) and see if we can find someone closer. I think I'll put a note on RR and see if the RWA will put a message out too.

Tam

Back