• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loving home needed for Basil the Giant Lop.

Adele

Warren Veteran
Posted on behalf of Mellonz.

Physical Description Large dove grey giant lop
Temperament : doesnt particularly like being handled but is used to being groomed, having his teeth checked, nails clipped and wearing a collar. He is not a "lap bunny" but he has a great character. He needs someone who can be quite firm in handling him. He is quite happy just pottering around the garden or lying down in the house. Loves the company of cats and dogs.
Age 4
Sex Male
Neuter Status: Neutered
Vaccination Status: has had mixi jabs in the past but not in the last 6 months
Health: excellent no problems or past problems
Type of home wanted: a home where he has lots of space to run around outside and in. I don't want a home where he will be confide to hutch as this would make him very unhappy. He started off as a house rabbit and is very good an clean in the house, he shares our cat's cat litter tray! he absolutely loves cats and is used to dogs, not sure about other rabbits, he likes to have space to run around and he still comes in the house and is often found sprawled out asleep under our coffee table!
Location Kent
Reason for rehoming: marriage breakup and I am moving away and regretfully unable to take him with me
He weighs about 14-16 lbs. I would love to attach some photos of him but don't know how to.

To be a hubby for my very grumpy (since my last frenchie died) doe.

I knew if I waited lon enough something would come along.
So now I just need to have a chat with his owner and see if she'll let me have him. :D

rngpwelfare said:
To be a hubby for my very grumpy (since my last frenchie died) doe.

I knew if I waited lon enough something would come along.
So now I just need to have a chat with his owner and see if she'll let me have him. :D

she would be mad not to! :D

aaaawwww Tracy it would be wonderful if you could have Basil, good luck with your chat about him today, hope it is positive :D

Love and hugs
Adele
PS See you soon to collect our Giant :!: :shock: :lol: :lol:

rngpwelfare said:
Yep sure is :D :D

Awww I'll keep fingers and paws crossed for you Tracy - if you need me to do say a Bristol to Rugby Bunny run if things get sorted just give me yell - I'm sure we can rope in bunny run helpers down south to help out.

Thank you for your good wishes.
I'll keep you all posted once I've spoken to her.

Lany I might end up taking you up on that offer. :D

rngpwelfare said:
Thank you for your good wishes.
I'll keep you all posted once I've spoken to her.

Lany I might end up taking you up on that offer. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just realised that Bristol is no where near in the right direction :lol: :lol: - thats what happens when you have a glass of wine in your hand on a Saturday night - looking at the map (the right way up this time :roll: ) would prob be from say Milton Keynes to Rugby :lol: :lol:

No worries Tracy - just hollar if you need me :wink: :lol: :lol: and I promise not to bunny knap :shock:

oohhh Tracy 8) 8) any news yet :?:

ps: kathy has a big french lady in if Hugo is still on the look out :wink:

She's worried about the distance.
But I have told her that you lot are great at getting bunnies from A to B :D is we need to set up a bunny run.
Anyway at the moment it has been left for a few days to see if anyone else offers him a home. If not she's supposed to come back to me. :D :D

So I'm still praying :wink:

Did anything come of this? Just been catching up on posts, Tracy have you a new bunny :D

No the lady is keeping him due to her and her hubby giving their marriage another go. :?

So I'm still on the look out for a large middle aged buck that can cope with a grumpy wife. :)

Back