• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ARC have kittens!!!!!!!!

sophiemarmion

Alpha Buck
i went round to donnas today to take some piccies of some of our new bunnies (they should be on the website soon, as janice is very efficient at getting them on!) and thought i would take some pics of donnas very friendly kittens. so here is a pic of the mum susie and two of her five kittens :D

ARCpics001.jpg
[/img]
ARCpics007.jpg
[/img]
ARCpics008.jpg
[/img]

sophie

Awww, kittens! I'm a sucker for baby anything...but who isn't? I'm sure those lovely babies will find great, loving homes soon! Good luck with their adoptions!

aaawww they are adorable! I want the first kitten!! (but i cant have cats in my flat :( )
Are these rescues as well or are these Donna's own pets?

Susie and her 5 kittens were found living rough and were handed over to ARC, they have been living at Donnas for the past 4 weeks. I believe Donna is going to keep one, mum (Susie) and the remainder of the 4 children are all looking for homes.

If any one wants more information please contact ARC via our website.

Janice

aawww the poor wee things :evil: i so wish i could have that little cutie! Maybe i'll have to have a talk to my parents :D they love cats. :wink: i do hope they find great homes to go to.

You'd be suprised how hard it is to find homes, even for kittens. They will be 8 weeks old next weekend and ready to go but we don't have one home lined up yet! Our local RSPCA cattery has 55 kittens looking for homes at the moment. Unfortunately they are one of the centres that put to sleep when they are full.
It's like the rabbit situation - there are just too many and not enough good homes.
They are gorgeous though - used to dogs, cat, kids. You only have to look at the mummy cat and she's purring.

another piccie of the mummy!
(notice donna is wearing her 'rescue cats rock' wristband!)

ARCpics003.jpg
[/img]

sorry it is so huge! cant work out how to make it smaller!

sophie

Thanks Diddeen, yes they have.
One pair have gone to live in Kent, Mum and one baby have gone together, one girl gone up the road to a cat mad family and one is staying with us!!!!

She's a long haired torti and white. The kids have called her Rosie.
I need Sophie to take photos for me (can't believe I haven't learnt how to do it yet!)

Rat bag!!!!

In fact, you can see the back of her in the first photo (not very good) - she's trying to get milk from Susie.

Back