• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiya!

bruciesbabe

Young Bun
Hi to everyone. I'm Tracey and I have two rabbits. A dwarf lop called Hope and an eight week old lionhead called Alfie. I need a wee bit of grooming advice for Alfie, I have only had him for 5 days and I have noticed some matted bits in his mane. How often will I need to groom his mane to avoid this? Thanks. :D

Hello and Welcome :wave:

you can brush his mane evryday if you want but no less than 3 times a wek i think it is it depends on how thick his mane is though

Thanks for that! His coat isn't too thick yet but I want to get him used to being groomed to avoid any trouble in the future :) My other rabbit Hope is starting to thump now, I think she has just realised that Alfie is another Rabbit!! Hopefully she will calm down soon.

Welcome to the forum :D :wave:
Awww, a baby lionhead bun, they are so adorable aren't they? Have any piccies?
Hope seems like a real sweetheart too, can't wait to hear more about them (and you of course)! xxxx

Thanks guys, you are very welcoming :D I am trying to get a couple of pics on here for you but I can't get it to work. I can't wait to show you my wee bunnies. I will try tomorrow night, got to get to bed now, work early in the morning :( Goodnight to you all.

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave: Hope and Alfie sound adorable :love: I look forward to seeing buntures of them both :)

DSC02352.jpg

Meet Alfie! I hope I have done this properly :oops:

Back