• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

we are family (plus a couple of loners)

elve

Banned
anyone remember sister sledge?

groom.jpg

at the trough - sharing nicely

yummy.jpg

and for afters....

dinner.jpg

Primrose looking dainty as usual

manicure.jpg

The lone male?

teddy.jpg

But no...male bonding I never thought I'd see, with my 'animal hating' son :D

animallover.jpg

gotta go get MORE hay now :roll: ENJOY!

Just look at them all together playing and eating so nicely :D They look so cute all snuggled up together and I remember sister sledge :lol: Your son sure looks like he hates animals :roll: :lol: Reminds me of being at home and my dad being the 'animal hater' of the family. When ever he thought no one was looking he was off up the garden armed with veggies talking to the buns :lol:

hi

He really did hate animals before this - he screamed if one came near him (he's a bit autistic) - I had to be so careful to keep them out of his way as he's temperamental - which is why Benny is in the kitchen - My son hardly goes in there...

But now he's always going for a look at Benny - I get 'aww mum, he's just washing his face!' 'aww mum - he's laid down' 'aww mum he's really cute isn't he?' :shock:

Can't believe he's the same boy - he even said today 'hmm - there's no poo in Benny's tray...I think that's very worrying...' And we both breathed a sigh of relief when our little darlin produced a nice pile half an hour later :lol:

Pics are great!!!

Your son and Benny have an understanding. They are both male. And although Benny hasn't bonded with the girlies, hes bonded with your son!! So hey you have to positive things. 6 gorgous bunnies and a son showing he cares.

My fella, James has never had a pet, and then when he meets me its tough. Me and my animals or not me!!! Hes handled all sorts and in someways hes grown in confidence!!

Gracie and animals x

Thers nothing like an animal to bring out the best in kids - Ive seen huge attitude-ridden bruisers go all ga ga over my dogs before now! And theres nothing like cuddlin a bun to make you feel better is there?! :wink:

The buns look lovely together :)

love your piccies, I notice that your son was coming around, my o/h was the same, really cross when I got Bunny, mega cross when I got Floss, but he now loves them both!!!
If I do get the bunny mummy and babies from Grimsby then he'll be mad for a bit and then come round ( I hope) :?

Awww, I always love seeing piccies of the group, but I cant see the picture of Benny :?.

Edit- okey dokey, I can see it now :D

oh wwwwooooowwwwwweeeeeeee :love:

So still no luck with bonding Benny with the girlies? They are all so gorgeous and after seeing the picture of your son with Benny I understand how your run is set out now and it iis cool!!!! :D :D

I lurve the piccie of Benny he looks like a meercat awwww :love:

hi

No I've wimped out totally with the bonding thing - I can't cope with seeing Benny so stressed - and the girls all fall out with each other if he's anywhere nearby :roll:

I'd really miss Benny if he lived outside now - you never realise how cute they are till you see them sleeping on their side with their feet in the air :lol:

aww so he is a happy bunny indoors with you then that is great! I supose it would make the girls fall out as they would all "want" him if you know what I mean :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Re: hi

elve said:
No I've wimped out totally with the bonding thing - I can't cope with seeing Benny so stressed - and the girls all fall out with each other if he's anywhere nearby :roll:

I'd really miss Benny if he lived outside now - you never realise how cute they are till you see them sleeping on their side with their feet in the air :lol:

Elve - lovely pictures - such a bunch of cute bunster you have there.

This is one of the reasons I've decided not to bond Zac with the Girls - although they are just down the stairs (and one day I just know he's gona suss that thats where they are :lol: :lol: ) - I'd be so worried it would upset the girls relationship as they are really well bonded and Buffy is quite a strong independent type - but I'd really miss Zac not being around and he's such a ladies man, totally bonded with his mum :lol: :lol:

I think eventually though I will have him neutered so that if (heavens forbid) anything happened to either one of the girls - then I could match him up with a lady friend. :) - but until then - he's allllllllll mine :lol: :lol:

Back