• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi

Leesa

Warren Scout
Hi, I'm new and wanted to say hello. My rabbit is apparantly a dwarf lop harquien (not sure how its spelt and he's getting quite big already!!) that I have had for nearly 2 weeks (he's about 12 weeks old). My boyfriend wants to call him Max but I was thinking Fudge or Bagel, but the name Max has stuck unless anyone can think of some good suggestions?!

I have some pictures but am unsure how to upload them on to the internet - if someone can help I will put them up.

Hi and welcome to the Forum :D Max sounds adorable :D I have just got two new buns and one of them is named Max, so I have to agree that its a first class name :lol:

Hello and welcome! Any pictures of your bunny? That might help us come up with an alternative name!

AMETHYST

Amethyst said:
Hello and welcome! Any pictures of your bunny? That might help us come up with an alternative name!

AMETHYST

Do you know how I can post a picture that I have on computer on to the site?

he looks quite like honeyem22's rabbit standing up eating hay on her picture on the left hand side

Back