• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spot the bunny.....

Joob-joobs

Mama Doe
I can't take my eyes off her for a minute!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

skyeshelves.jpg

Awww, what a cutie she is! Didn't she almost jump out the window just a while ago too??? She must not be afraid of anything!

rngpwelfare said:
OMG does she do that often. :shock:

That was the first time..... I've since moved the table! :lol:

Yeah, she nearly jumped out the window too and she's taken to trying to get round the room without touching the floor! So far she has managed to get up onto her cage and round to the tv unit via storage boxes and shelves!

I'm going to have to get her some elbow pads and a wee safety helmet! :lol:

Joob-joobs said:
rngpwelfare said:
OMG does she do that often. :shock:

That was the first time..... I've since moved the table! :lol:

Yeah, she nearly jumped out the window too and she's taken to trying to get round the room without touching the floor! So far she has managed to get up onto her cage and round to the tv unit via storage boxes and shelves!

Zeus liked to do that too. he would climb onto the hi-fi stand leap onto the pouf, from there onto the sofa, then he would climb from the sofa onto the storage unit and try and get at the apples from the fruit bowl :roll: !

Caz

lol, its funny but my black dutch is exactly the same, nothing scares her! But fudge, she never leaves the room she is in! :roll: :lol:

I had bunk beds then and He got on the top one via a ladder. I was doing school work and when I looked up for him he was on the shelf. He go scared and was pacing back and forth. then he launched across the room. Up until about 2 months ago he used to pull all kinds of stunts. He tried to jump INTO a picture of a wolf once! He also used to be so good at breaking out of is cage that I couldn't even use bungy cords to keep him in! I guess the married life has tamed him down a bit! :lol: :lol: :lol:

aaaawwww how cute!! The only thing Simba jumps up onto is the sofa and bed. Nala doesnt seem to have figured out how to jump tho :lol: :lol:

Joob-joobs said:
rngpwelfare said:

She obviously like to play 'PIRATES' at the end of term!! (Hope some of you remember that or Im gonna feel silly!) :oops:

Back