PDA

View Full Version : Bonnie has gone to the bridge

Mark and Shell
10-08-2005, 11:06 PM
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Our hearts were broken tonight, our gorgeous. vibrant, cheeky, wonderful little girl had to be pts. She had scratched her nose causing the tumour to bleed so we took her to the emercency vets as her breathing was worse and she was sneezing and snorting. It turned out she had a secondry tumour in her eye and the cancer had spread so much it was causing her too much stress and if we had left her she would have only had days left and they would have been bad ones.
The pain is unbearable, how do we go forward, we keep losing the people we love. Poor Milly is now alone, what do we do for him???????? Life is not fair.
Thank you all so much for your support during her illness, it means so much to us both to have such good friends around us.

Dearest Bonnie, you were our sunshine, you made us smile, laugh and cry, you were and always will be loved so very much, your paw print remains on our hearts forever, and you take with you a piece of us both to keep you safe. Rest easy beautiful girl, we will see you again precious angelxxxxxxxx

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/markandshell/DSC01441.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/markandshell/DSC01446.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/markandshell/DSC01438.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/markandshell/DSC00932.jpg

Lizzie
10-08-2005, 11:12 PM
My heart is breaking for you all.... :cry: I am so very sorry. You must feel utterly devastated. :cry: I do know how you feel, it is so hard. :cry: She is so beautiful. Binky free at the Bridge little Bonnie, say hello to Harriet and Charlie for me. xxx

anon101
10-08-2005, 11:14 PM
I am so very sorry!

Louise

BevBunny
10-08-2005, 11:20 PM
Oh no, I am so so sorry, loving our bunnies is the most fantastic thing in the world but it makes losing them hurt so so much. :cry: Love and hugs to you both and to Milly.

Poor beautiful Bonnie, at least your pain is gone. Be at peace little one and run free with all of our spirit buns.

jodi
10-08-2005, 11:24 PM
im so sorry to hear that sending u an ur buns snuggle an bunny love

Joob-joobs
10-08-2005, 11:27 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that. *hug* *snuggles for Milly too*

***binky free little Bonnie***

rngpwelfare
10-08-2005, 11:39 PM
We're so very sorry to hear that her beautiful light has gone out.

Love to you both and especially Millie. :cry: :cry:

Scoot
11-08-2005, 12:18 AM
Dear Uncle Mark and Auntie Shell

I am so sorry to hear your news :cry: But Bonnie will be playing in the green fields now and nothing else can hurt her. In a twinkle of an eye, you will all be together again.

Again I am so sorry :cry:

From a very sad little Scoot

Jaypot
11-08-2005, 12:20 AM
Mark and Shell - we are so very very sorry :cry: :cry: :cry: Believe us when we say we know what you are going through.
You gave her such a wonderful life, she was so loved and wanted and so very happy. You will always have her in your hearts and in the blink of an eye for Bonnie, you will be reunited again. Time has no meaning at the Bridge - love is all that matters and health and happiness are always there.
When you are all reunited again, nothing will ever part you. Bonnie will be well now and will be as fit as anything - she will be wrapped with love from all those other buns that are there and will be with all those that you have lost already. She will be happy - it's those who are left behind that suffer :cry:
Run free in the eternal sunshine darling Bonnie - so very beautiful, so very loved and so very wanted.
Take care Mark and Shell, give snuggles to all the buns and a really special snuggle for Millie.
We are here if you need us.

Charliesangel
11-08-2005, 12:39 AM
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! She did fight hard throughout her illness, and it must have just been her time. She sounded like a wonderful bun, and was simply adorable. We'll keep her in our hearts xxxx

Binky free Bonnie xxxx

Aspen'n'company
11-08-2005, 01:06 AM
I am so sorry to hear this Mark. We are sending our hugs and kisses and love to you guys and Milly.

Binky free Bonnie

Adele
11-08-2005, 06:46 AM
Dear Shell and Mark
I have just caught up with your post about your beautiful Bonnie, and I am deeply sorry to hear your news :cry:
Bonnie was such a loved bunny, and I hope you can find some comfort in the knowledge that she had a wonderful home with yous, and you did everything humanly possible to help her and so much more.

Thinking of you at this sad time.
With much love and hugs
Adele, David and the Sanctuary bunnies
Please give Milly a snuggle from us.
XXXXX

cazza269
11-08-2005, 07:07 AM
Guys, so sorry to hear this has happened, sending love and hugs to you both xxx

give milly and extra special hug just from me too xxxxxx

bunnyhuggger
11-08-2005, 07:36 AM
:cry: I'm so very very sorry *hug*. Thinking of you.....

~ Binky free little Bonnie, take all our love to the spirit buns ~

gina paul
11-08-2005, 08:24 AM
this is the news I was dreading . Mark, shell , i,m so sorry for your loss and pain , beautiful bonnie is no longer in pain and knew nothing but utter love with you both . sleep peacefully little girl . xx :(

bunnylove
11-08-2005, 08:27 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: take care mark and shell, bonnie is at peace now, binkying wildly in the meadows of the sky!

milly poor milly say good bye to your friend darling and you will see her again in the eternail sunshine, but for now find love in another thats what bonnie will want!

Eve x

sarsimp
11-08-2005, 09:09 AM
Oh I am so sad to hear your news Mark and Shell - my heart goes out to you cos I know how you are feeling - she was a darling and you did the best for her anyone could and she knows thatxx

Kisses to poor Milly from Polly Pip Kami and Tuixx

Sweetie
11-08-2005, 09:10 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Bonnie Mark and Shell. My heart goes out to you.

Elvis will look after her over the bridge xxxxxxx

Sweet Dreams Bonnie
xxxxxxx

Mikeymoo
11-08-2005, 09:17 AM
I too have just caught up with this post. I am so very very sorry to hear about Bonny

Sending hugs to you two and snuggles to Millie

Rallybunny
11-08-2005, 09:19 AM
Bye bye gorgeous Bonnie. Have fun at the bridge. XXX

haffyj
11-08-2005, 09:34 AM
oh you poor guys! :cry: bonnie is at peace now

HS
11-08-2005, 09:42 AM
What a beautiful, brave bunny. So sad for you all. WE enjoy so much happiness with our little ones, but then the sadness is overwhelming. Think of those happy times and take comfort in them.
Thinking of you. Binky free Bonnie.

Mark and Shell
11-08-2005, 10:11 AM
Today is like living in a different world, i keep looking and listening for her but then i remember. Poor Milly is looking very sad, i think he knows she isn't coming back.
Mark is at work today, the people he works with our really good people and have been kind to him when we lost our babies but they don't see our rabbits in the same way we do.
We were with her to the very end, we told her we loved her and we stroked and kissed her, she looked so perfect and young, then our hearts broke.
Thanks to you all for your lovely posts, they really do help xxxxxxxxxxxx

nicolar
11-08-2005, 10:13 AM
I'm so very very sorry to hear this news. You did everything you could for her and she was such a well loved little bunny, she will be binkying up there pain-free.

Sleep tight Bonnie, give our love to all our bunnies at Rainbow Bridge.

Give Milly lots of snuggles from me and my girls.

Love Nicola x

bunnylove
11-08-2005, 10:15 AM
shell was milly with her when you took bonnie to the vets?

eve x

Mark and Shell
11-08-2005, 10:20 AM
shell was milly with her when you took bonnie to the vets?

eve x

We took him with her because we believed we would bring her home so we wanted to stop her being so stressed, the vets asked that we took him out though when he gave bonnie the injection.

Mark and Shell
11-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.

Phill
11-08-2005, 10:31 AM
I am so very sorry Mark and Shell im sending al mine and the bunny's love XXX

Binky Free little Bonnie XXX

kayj
11-08-2005, 10:36 AM
I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I really feel for you as I lost one of my buns 'Flossie' a few months ago to a tumour, you did the right thing as you stopped the suffering just as I did and for that she will be eternally grateful and know how much you loved her.

Take care and loads of love
Kayxx

gina paul
11-08-2005, 10:45 AM
shell/mark,

like you - i thought that cheekybun was coming home with me again but sadly he didn,t - to be honest , i,m glad I didn,t know on the way to the vets as I don,t think I would have been strong enough . however , I knew it was for the best and I got to spend time with my baby beforehand . Oh god , i miss him so much still , i wish I could take away your pain . :(

doorkeeper
11-08-2005, 11:55 AM
I am so sorry :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jettychops
11-08-2005, 01:16 PM
I am sorry sorry to hear your little girl has passed away.

Nothing can prepare us when our little ones die and the pain seems endless. I promise you in time it will go a little and you will always remember the good times you all had together. These memories keep you going when times are tough.

Take care

A toast "To Bonnie"

Love from the Jetty Clan

MandyM
11-08-2005, 02:18 PM
Dear Mark and Shell, I'm so very sorry to hear that your beautiful girl has gone to the bridge :cry: Thinking of you all at this sad time ((((Hugs))))xx

Bunnster
11-08-2005, 02:19 PM
I am so very sorry to hear that you lost Bonnie :( It is so hard to lose a loved one and nothing can prepare you for the pain :( She was a beautiful girl that had the very best life possible with you. She had so much love from you and I know that she will be smiling down and watching you from the Bridge. She will always be with you. (((((((((( HUGE COMFORTING HUGS TO YOU ))))))))))))

Sooty
11-08-2005, 08:56 PM
I am so sorry about Bonnie the little darling. She was a very special bun with a fighting spirit that will live on forever giving you the courage to go on when times are tough. Huggles and snuggles from all of us up here ((((xxxxxxxx))))

Toby
11-08-2005, 09:20 PM
Oh hunny I am so sorry, she was a lovely rabbit! Our thoughts are with you. :(

Denny
12-08-2005, 11:29 AM
so very very sorry to hear Bonnie has gone to the rainbow :( my heart goes out to you both and little Milly :cry: my thoughts are very much with you both at this very sad time :(

run free little Miss Bonnie Bun xxx

BirdieBun
12-08-2005, 11:31 AM
omg no!!! You two have been so up and down with your bunnies it is not fair! Poor Bonnie RIP little girl :cry:

How is Milly? :(

Mark and Shell
12-08-2005, 11:34 AM
omg no!!! You two have been so up and down with your bunnies it is not fair! Poor Bonnie RIP little girl :cry:

How is Milly? :(

Milly looks really lost bless him, he hasn't really left his spot in the hall upstairs where him and Bonnie would lay together. My heart aches for him i just want to get her back for him and us too. We are not sure what to do for the best, we aren't ready for a new rabbit but it has to be best for him so do we get him a partner soon or leave it for a while??????
Why must life throw such hardness at us all, it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BirdieBun
12-08-2005, 11:37 AM
aww I really am thinking of you, and maybe bunny company would help him to get over Bonnie I know you may not be ready though just see how you feel, sending you huge hugs xxxxx

bunnytales
12-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Awwww Shell and Mark I'm so sorry for your loss - I've been off line a day or so and have just caught up with this sad news.

I know how difficult this is as like most kind folk on here you just kinda feel what your going though having lost a bunny myself last year.
It sorta helped me as I knew I had to try and be strong for Buffy and I know somehow little Milly will help you to come to terms with your sad loss - I always remember thinking well heck if Buffy can get through the loss of her pal then so can I and I knew she needed all the TLC I could give her until she felt better in herself - enough to have company of another Bunny.

Sending you both hugs.

Diddeen
12-08-2005, 06:40 PM
aaawww i am soo very sorry to hear Bonnie has lost her fight. She has had a lovely home with Baza aswell as yourselves. Bonnie.. run free honey.
I hope Milly and yourselves can mend your broken hearts soon. Do you have any other rabbits Milly could possibly be bonded with rather than take on more rabbits if you are not ready yet?

kim 106
12-08-2005, 06:54 PM
I am in a quiet room.
this is what we had read at our sons grave side always makes me cry

Mark and Shell
12-08-2005, 07:12 PM
I am in a quiet room.
this is what we had read at our sons grave side always makes me cry

I got the poem from a SANDS newsletter, we have lost 5 babies ranging from 7 weeks to 24 weeks gestation, it hurts and the hurt never leaves you just learn to live with it. It is a beautiful poem, it means our loved ones never really leave us they are everywhere, that gives us great comfort xx

Lizzie
12-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Oh God, I was going to be selfish and not look at this thread just now but I thought no, you have to share even when it is painful.....and I don't know what to say because you people have been through so much, it is so unfair and Kerry, you too, I am so sorry that you have had to suffer so. In my experience, the bad things always seem to happen to the nicest people and I really don't understand....there has to be something better, doesn't there? :cry: My heart truly breaks for you.

That poem is lovely isn't it? I just about managed to recite it at my dad's funeral service but he had had a good innings, he was 89 when he died - doesn't stop you feeling sad and feeling the loss though. :(

mini lop1
12-08-2005, 09:16 PM
so very sorry ur pictures with her are beautiful what a gorgeus bonnie bunny she was

lisa

bunny mad lisa
12-08-2005, 09:25 PM
So sorry for your loss! we all know how heartbreaking it is..
Love Lisa and the bun

Kerri C
13-08-2005, 09:56 AM
Mark and Shell, I am so deeply sorry for your loss, and looking at the photos has made me well up. What a lovely bunny she was, and what a beautiful home she had with you both. Always remember the good times. Thinking of you both. xxx

5cutebunnies
13-08-2005, 10:59 AM
so sorry to hear about all your losses big hugs to both of you xxx

Marlene
29-08-2005, 09:16 AM
So sorry to be so late Mark & Shell. Those are really lovely photos to remember Bonnie...you all look so happy....what a loving life she had

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/Marlene_154/Hug%20and%20things/fairy.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/Marlene_154/Hug%20and%20things/Binky_Free_x_27630.gif