• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Before and After!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
I was just looking through old piccies of my buns and I thought It would be fun for everybody to put up piccies of their buns as babies, and now!! I guess I'll start:

Here is Blaise as a baby:

bais.jpg

bais2.jpg

and here he is now:

DaisyandBlaise7.jpg

Here is Oliver as a baby (sorry the picture is blurry, it was the only piccie i have of him as a kit on my computer)

He is about 2-3 weeks in this picture:

oliver.jpg

And now:

olie.jpg

I've got no pictures of Daisy as a baby as I just rescued her, and she is about two years old. I'll just put a recent picture up for fun.

DaisyandBlaise1.jpg

Cant wait ot see all of your baby pictures!! Awww...they are just too cute aren't they?!

Blaise is one cute bunny!

Charlie as an ickle baby...........
CharlieBaby.jpg

Charlie now (6 years old)..........
image_june05011.jpg

Bunnies_June05004.jpg

I don't have any before and after pics of Lavender as she was 5 months old when she came to live with us, and she's only 10 months old now.

aaaawwww what a fab idea, baby bunny photos, I will have to try and dig some out to add to the thread later :)
Blaise, Oliver and(bevbunnys) Charlie were such adorable babies, but they are not bad now either :wink: :lol: :lol:

Best wishes

i dont have any baby piccies as I have never had a baby cos even tho lil man was 12 weeks he dont look any different than he does now!

I cant believe how much Blaise has changed! :shock:

She is famous too she is on there collection tins and on the picture advertising the bunnery at WG. Don't get any royalties though!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great idea showing before and after pics. Blaise and Oliver are so very handsome and what cute little bubs they were. Daisy is beautiful and I'm sure she was one cute little baby too :D The baby Charlie pic is so sweet, just look at those bendy ears. He to has grown into a very handsome young man :D

Here's simba at around 10 weeks old.
Simba7.jpg

And here he is now at about 2years old.
simba47.jpg

I dont have any of Nala as i have only had her for about 4 months

Scaredy captain at around 6/7 months old when I adopted him
Newbunny.jpg

Captain now.. he hasn't really grown much lol
P1013127.jpg

Baby Cuddles..
P1011825.jpg

P1011811.jpg

And now..
P1013704.jpg

P1013711.jpg

I just found some baby pics of Fern Bunny, they were proper pics though and I don't have a scanner so I took a digital photo of them, so they're not great.

Baby Fern.........
buns_August05001.jpg

buns_August05003.jpg

Fern about 6 years old, the second one was taken a few days before she was PTS in February this year, I still miss her dreadfully. :cry:
image093.jpg

image007.jpg

Aww look at them all! i have piccies of hester when she was a baby but there real ones i might just do what you did bev and take digital piccies of them!

Back