• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is it to soon to try my doe with another buck

jodi

Young Bun
is it to soon to try my doe with another buck . as i have tried to rebond the doe (poppy) and Charlie my older buck but they arent having any of it but i have a new buck called bam bam he is around three months old to u think i could try an bond them together . i have put them in neutral ground any advice i would be really greatful.

Is Bam Bam neutered? Usually the recommendation is bonding from 6 weeks after neutering so I think it's probably too young to have had this done.

Tam

If the pair has split and they don't want anything to do with eachother then I suppose you could bond Bam Bam and Poppy together, asuming Bam Bam and Poppy have been "done".

If you do bond the two, or try and rebond the older buns, make sure you are comfortable with them in the neutral territory before you move them to an unneutral territory. Make sure when you move them that you move them to a new cage/run that doesn't belong to either of them

Best Wishes!

poppy has been spayed but bam bam hasnt yet but he isnt showing any sign of being intrested in that way yet there is no chance of rebonding the older pair have been trying for ages we are gonna try an find charlie an new friend

Back