• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More slipper photos- new ones added!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
:wink: Here's one i took yesterday.. sorry about nala's red eye but she's a hard one to photograph.. they were having a little lick of each other!
kisses.jpg

Heres another one although i dont think its as good it shows just how relaxed Nala is :D
sleeping.jpg

Just too these two today:
Ok mum we'll sit and pose nicely for you!
posing.jpg

and a closeup of Nala's fuzz! She has moulted on her back so that is short but around her neck and skirt is still very long and fuzzy
closeup.jpg

what is carys thinking of getting a pair of fluffy slippers too chris! :?: :idea: :shock: :shock:

tell her she better write her name in them incase she loses um! :lol: :lol: :lol:

love piccys chris! :D

eve x

:lol: :lol:

Great piccies they are just so well groomed they are beautiful bunnies!!!!! awwwwwwwwwwww :love:

Thanks Chris :thumb:

awwwwwwwww that posing piccie is great! you are such a good photographer you must be proud of that one! Me wants a pair of slippers too! :D :love:

Don't they look as if butter wouldn't melt in that third picture!! Model bunnies.

cazza269 said:
they look like they are thiking, right we will pose nice but whats in it it for us.....

How right you are Cazza.. I was in the kitchen and neither of them ever venture in there.. dunno why. So i sat on the floor just inside the kitchen which means they come to me thinking i must have edibles! :lol: :lol: After alot of hopping around trying to find the food they both sat perfectly still :shock:

They are absolutely gorgeous!!

I showed the pics to one of my friends and he couldn't believe that they were rabbits :lol: :lol: :lol: (don't know what else he thought they were!)

I love them!! :D

personally I think simba (the whiter one yes?) looks a bit little dg like, its the fluff on the ears and face shape I think

Hiya Diddeen..me STILL wants those bunnies :p :p :p :p :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The beautiful Nala and dashing Simba could definately be rabbit film stars, you could pop their names down in an animal agency that finds animals for adverts etc :wink:
But me thinks they may just be happy where they are, living the life of luxury with you :wink:
But you may have to watch they dont zip off to Hollywood when you are no looking :lol: :lol:

Love from Adele XXX

:lol: :lol: Thanks guys. I know when i took Simba into work for the first time a lady came in and said 'oh wow didnt know you had a cat'.. The rest of us couldnt stop laughing. I just said.. have u ever seen a cat living on hay?? She said it was the fuzz and whiskers that made her think it was a cat. Other people have said Simba does look like a dog and others have said.. are they real? when ive sent them photos :shock: :lol: :lol:
As for being something out of a film well i have been told they look like Tribbles which apparently are hairy things in Star Trek.. Never watched it myself so ive no idea.
I certainly have a mad pair on my hands. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back