• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dorothy..look who I've got!!!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
thought you might like to see the gorgeous boy I picked up this morning..he's had his vacs but is quite stressed out..I took these pics but have now left him in a quiet place to get used to us
Introducing the lovely Jasper! :love:
Jasper004.jpg

Jasper003.jpg

Jasper001.jpg

I promise I will try not to get too attatched....but it will be difficult :lol:

Ooh, he is gorgeous, he looks such a softy. Thanks for having him for now Jill, I'm sure he will soon relax and feel the benefit of a bit moe room and lots of hay :D . He looks realy squishable :roll: :oops: . I can't wait to get my hands on the boy. I wouldn't like to be you having to hand him over, I bet he just melts your heart.
I spoke to Redgate this morning and they were just about to read my forms. So I have been wondering if he's mine or not. Woohoo, I'm so happy. He will be spoilt rotten now. Redgate said he had been in since October 04. He was unwanted as the owners were not prepared to go down the garden to feed him with winter coming on :shock: . How could you not go and feed that smooshy face :oops: :oops: :roll: .
Updates on his progress please, and a big thank you to the lovely unknown person who very kindly paid for his vaccs. There are some lovely people out there :D .

bun

yep there are some lovely people out there Dorothy..Jasper is much bigger than he looks in those pics and for some reason the pics themselves came out a small size.
He has eaten some grass and dandelions..he didn't seem to know what they were at first :( and don't worry i will update you and I promise I wont bunny- knap him..my sons said "oh no not another rabbit!" I cant blame them I do have seven and also bring the odd foster bun home!

Ooooooh Dorothy, he is absolutely gorgeous, he does have a very smooooshy face! Can't wait to meet him! :wink:

Jill, how big is he actually - is he the size of a cat? Do you know how much he weighs? Cos he doesn't really look that big in the pic, as you say, does he? Crikey! How can people take on a beautiful animal and then be too bloody bone-idle to go out and feed them in the winter??? :twisted: The number of times I have frozen my **** off cleaning out the buns on a cold Saturday afternoon or got absolutely soaked distributing the bowls and removing the covers to get to the hutches...... You get so used to it, you just don't think anything of it and it isn't constantly like that anyway! I think that you should have to have a licence to have a pet and pass a test!!!!! :(

:lol: :lol: See Eve if you read this it aint just me that loses track! Look at Cazza's question! :lol: :lol:

Sorry Cazza but I get the mickey taken out of me as I always get confused and you just did too!!!! :D :D

:love: Jasper is sooo cute and gorgeous Dorothy :D
Me thinks we will be taking a trip down to visit you sooner rather than later :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jasper is a very, very lucky bunny having you as his Mummy.

Lots of love XX

Dorothy said:
MandyM said:
What a muncher :D

Yes Mandy, he's an ear muncher :shock: :? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Rocket has the evidence :?

:shock: ouch................ little scamp :!: but sooooooooo cute you just couldn't stop mad for long :D

Back