• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The O/H's new puppy!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
OMG he is so cute! he doesn't have a name yet so any suggestions!

pup1.jpg

pup2.jpg

AliandPup2.jpg

Aliandpup.jpg

Im gonna get killed for putting Alis piccie up!!!! :lol:

I would call him Murphy he is sooo beautiful!!!!

Or Muffin!!!!

Or Tiny!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Or Spud!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hes going to be big..look at the paws. Murphy is good. He looks like a pint of Murphys with his colouring.

omg my m8 has a litter of german shepards they r so cute she has 2 dogs and one b***h the dogs r called toby and nemo
he is sooooooo adorable
becky

OMG Phill, that is one cute floppy puppy alright - I want!!! My Aunty had two german shepherds when I was a tot and they were called Amber and Jade - I like Murphy too though!

OMG he is adorable :love: :love:
I have no clue on what to name him, as you all know I'm horrible with names :roll:!

I was volunteering at one of my local animal rescues today and they had a puppy that looked almost exactly like him, I was ready to take him home, but of course I'm not allowed any more animals :( Very lucky that you have him though!

Rexy bexy said:
omg my m8 has a litter of german shepards they r so cute she has 2 dogs and one b***h the dogs r called toby and nemo
he is sooooooo adorable
becky

:lol: :lol: I instantly thought of Toby when I saw him. He's so cute! Murphy suits him too.

Joob-joobs said:
Rexy bexy said:
he is sooooooo adorable
becky

:lol: :lol: I instantly thought of Toby when I saw him. He's so cute! Murphy suits him too.

Oooh, I agree!! He does look like a Toby!

Well Murohy got vetoed! by Ali's dad although me nd Ali liked it and still think he looks like a murphy! so he is going to be called! Drum roll Please!!!!!!..............................Zach! :lol:

Phill said:
Well Murohy got vetoed! by Ali's dad although me nd Ali liked it and still think he looks like a murphy! so he is going to be called! Drum roll Please!!!!!!..............................Zach! :lol:

Yay fab name, my lovely boy (now at the bridge) was called Zak too :D

Back