• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny pics!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
I took these last night,

Will and Grace
WillandGrace1.jpg

willandGrace.jpg

Rex
Rexy.jpg

Miss Molly
Molls.jpg

Lavender
Lavenderl.jpg

Flora and Jassmine hiding behind her
jassflora.jpg

A very handsom Jack!
Jacky1.jpg

Jacky.jpg

A blurred Agi and Jack
JackAgi.jpg

Madam Pan and Ivy
Ivypantunnel.jpg

and my Hester bun!
closehester.jpg

They're all beautiful Phill. Will and Grace look just perfect together.

great piccies but my request is....

piccies of Apple, Dash and (omg I forgot Dash's bro's name!)

Pretty Please :D

Jack is a gorgeous Bunny! :love:

And Will (Hope's Bro?) looks v happy with Grace :thumb:

roflol!!! now you say that Phil I can see why!!! I really like lavender, very nice!!!

you need to make a smurf hat though ;)

Thanks Guys!

cazza you'll need to knit lavender one!

Carys! Dash's brother is scooter! and will is Hope brother yes! he's such a sweetie!

Jack look sreally messy at the mo cause he's moulting!

:lol: Phil you have a deal! you give me a head measurement and I will knit one for lavender!!! I have just the right colour wool!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent! about 4inches should fit her! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So when is cobys grilfriend coming cazza!!!!!!!!!!! you know im gonna keep it up!

What da ya mean her!!!!!! we do all the cleaning you know! mum just picks up poop! But thank you we are very pretty arn't we! :lol: :lol:

yeah I thought it was Scooter but then thought am I getting confused cos I was just reading about Scoot! :roll: :lol: :lol:

So can I have my requested piccies tomorrow please? :D

Thanks guys! I shall see if i can get the little devils to come out for a photo shoot tonight madam!

they are difficult little blitters! being half wild they don't like me very much but i shall do my best, any other requests?

Back