• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scoot's day out in the garden

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Sunshine on the bones, just what a boy needs :D
Scoot8august053.jpg

Partaking of some green lunch :D
Scoot8august0519.jpg

I'm getting a wee bit tired now but will try and finish lunch :D
Scoot8august0512.jpg

I'm all comfy now and will eat whilst laying down :D
Scoot8august0518.jpg
[/img]

aaaawwwwww :p :p :p Scoot is an absolute sweetheart, I would love to come and meet him one day Jay :)
He looks like a very happy soul. bless him :)
Lots of love to you and all the other Ebony Eyes bunnies too
XX

aaawww Scoot.. what a handsome fella :D he certainly looks like he is enjoying himself out in the garden. Is there another bunny behind him in the basket?

Aww, he's so cute!! I know he's famous amoungst the forum but I don't think I know his story. Has he only got 3 legs? Does he manage ok? I'd love to hear his story.

(hope you don't mind me asking)

Oooh hello scoot! i think, you know scoots two foots should let us come play with scoot as we really like him!........Well lavender fancy's him really but then again she fancys anything! :lol:

Aw, mate i've only just seen these pictures, you look the star that you are as always. 8)

Hope that you managed to relax and that not too many girlies wanted your autograph whilst you were relaxing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love your mate Jet. 8)

Back