• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucky the not so lucky bun :(

Lucky is an absolute sweetheart of a bunny with a love of people and bunnies! She revels in comapanionship are will run up to for a fuss as soon as you walk into her enclosure. She would love to live with a family with the time to think up lots of stimulating games for her to play with. She will spend hours playing with her willow ball. She obviously must be rehomed to live with a C/male rabbit.

rabbit_3216.jpg

omg!! shes GORGEOUS.. now .. i wonder.. :lol: maybe i'll wait till we've recovered from nursing all the piggies back to health!

BirdieBun said:
so who is offering to get this lil soul down to Eve?????? :D :D :D

i have enquired about her and buck who i think they should rename jar jar! :lol: but they only like to rehome in there own area so its a no go for me but i hope they gett there forever homes soon!

eve x

BirdieBun said:
aww what ashame! :(

yer but i have pmed marshall about the magpie cant believe i did not see that one earlier, so if he allows her to travel maybe i will take her instead if we can organise a bunny run but i am still waiting to hear from him!

eve x

How bazare, did you get our e-mail asking for a contact phone number? We have no problem homing out of our area, it's just that being an RSPCA home we have to homecheck all animals and would need to organise a homechck via your local RSPCA, you would also need to come to to the home in person to collect Lucky and sign the adoption papers. Lucky is still looking for her forever home :cry:

Adam

adam i did say in my post if someone could get her to me! we often do bunny runs on here! :D and the lady you asked to email me said that they would not do that even with a vets reference and would need me to come there, its a bit of a way for me as i have two children and 16 rabbits to look after here!

i do hope she and buck finds there forever homes soon

Eve x

Back