• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Sammy - Beautiful Boy!, Lionhead cross bunny

Jandy

Young Bun
sammy.jpg

Copied From Kates Post who is currently fostering Sammy
Sammy is a lovely medium sized Lionhead cross aged about 2 who is currently on foster with me in Birmingham for Second Chance Rescue (posted with their/her permission!). Sammy came to us from another rescue that was forced to closed but does not seem at all bothered by his change of scene as you can see!

Sammy is lovely and tame and has been neutered which makes him perfect in my eyes! He spends several hours a day bopping around my house and has picked up litter training like a total star. He has also lived outside before so would be happy with either arrangement. I don't know how he would be with other bunnies but I imagine he would take to a girlfriend fairly easily as he is a very loving chap!

Homecheck and Donation to Second Chance Rescue will be required. We prefer to home in the Midlands area but other areas may be considered.

If you can offer Sammy a forever home please reply to post or email katie48@btopenworld.com. [/i]

oh my he's such a handsome lad!! He's bound to find a home really quickly. Dont think ive ever seen a lionhead with such stunning markings!

Sammy is lovely :love: .

My mum and I transported him from Ratty Haven in Devon to Second Chance in Birmingham, which was a pretty long trip for a bunny, but the instant he arrived, he began munching on hay, and was soon stretched out in his temporary accommodation. He didn't seem fazed by the long trip at all!

As he was behind my seat in the car, I had the opportunity to keep turning round to admire him :D .

He and the other bunnies that came with him were all gorgeous, and it was great to help them on the next step of their journey.

really Nic you want him? That's real strange for you to say you want another bun! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm Sammy's foster Mum Kate. This lovely boy hasn't received one enquiry yet despite having his lovely mug plastered all over the internet! I'd love him to go to a home asap as at the moment he is haiving a lovely time living inside as I'm on school holidays (the joys of being a teacher!) but once I go back to work his out of cage time will be evening only :(

If anyone is looking for a real honey bunny Sammy is your man!

He is beautiful. i hope distance doesnt put people off. Lolly came to me from London (I'm near Stirling) So please people out there..a run can be arranged to get him anywhere im sure. Good luck :D

I would take him in an instant if I was closer! But I'm afraid I live in the U.S, and that is a bit far for a bunny run dont you think? :roll: :( I've seen him on here, on the rescue site, and on rabbitrehome....he is all over isn't he? Hopefully he finds a fab home soon, good luck hugs and kisses from me and my buns.
*walks a way very disappointed*

He is gorgeous and I do know of someone who is desperate to have him BUT Dad says no, she is working hard on him though!

Must admit its so easy to be tempted by him :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: aww bless gosh you would be over run with boys, you should get 3 girlies to have 1 BIG group of 6! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Oh Birdiebun I would love that :D but Im working hard on resisting lol Its just the expence if things go wrong and the buns get poorly that worries me I know I have the space.

may have someone interested. She been looking for a neutered male for her two other bunnies so will see what happens :)

Any luck with Sammy's new home? He is such a cutie id love to have him but i just cant. Hope he finds a new family really soon.

Back