• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little man Elvis

Sweetie

Mama Doe
Hi Everyone,

Im going to pick Elvis`s ashes up on Friday so just wanted to post a few piccies of him as a little tribute.

Hope you dont mind. These were taken about a month ago, they are the most recent ones I have.
elv.jpg

elv2.jpg

elv3.jpg

elv7.jpg

elv8.jpg

As you can see, he could be a right little poser when he wanted to be!!!!

Aww Holly he was a beautiful bunny XX Big Hugs XXX You could buy a rose bush and plant it im memory of him, i did this with my Thumper and it's a lovely plant with big pink flowers on it XX

Sorry the piccies are a bit big :oops:

The rose bush is a lovely idea, but, i live in a flat so im thinking a house plant of some sort???

Phill said:
again you can buy minature rose bushes for indoor.

Ooooo, i didnt know that Phil! Looks like a trip to the nursery or garden centre for me!!!

Thanks Phil
xx

what a beautiful bunny. BInky free Elvis.
Both Patch and FLopsy have rose bushes in their memory. It makes me smile every time I look at them, and that way I can still talk to them.

what a lovely looking bunny he was :cry: a rose bush would be a lovely idea, we are buying a tree for our little guy now that we have moved house

:love: samantha and darren

Oh such a handsome bun - I love the last pic :) I think a mini rose tree is a great idea - the garden centre will advice you what sort would be best for indoors Im surexx Thinking of you at this sad time Hollyxx

Back