• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bindi is sulking!!

JIMGRACIE

Mama Doe
Bindi had made the biggest mess, ever, in her hutch. So i shut Iffy (our doggy) in the house, with my mum.

Our garden is escape proof. My first ferret got out once and we covered every little gap up. So instead of putting Bindi in her carrier, i just let her run around the garden. (The run is still having repairs, its taking ages!!)

Well, anyways.....she was loving it running around the paved bit and then wanted to get up the stairs, so i helped her up, and oh my she went off on one. She was bombing about like she had never seen grass before. I kept checking to make sure she was ok, and hadn't started diggging etc.

Then when i had done, i went to give her some fuss. Bindi is very good she comes back to you when she can't see you. I guess shes just checking to see where i was.

Getting to the point....when i put Bindi back in her hutch, she sulked. She wouldn't even take her parsley from me!!

Gracie and animals x

I let Bindi out again today. I decided to clean up an old hutch to take to the ferret rescue, on Wednesday. And while i was cleaning it she was bulting around exploring everything. Well anyways she decided to plot a route she can take when i go to catch her.

We have big prickerly bush type thingys hanging over the back flower bed. (We have raised flower beds because mum has bad knees!) and she can run straight under them and back out. But me i have to walk all the way round them unless i want to get prickled.

I have to find an easier way of catching her.

Gracie and animals x

Back