• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look Tracy..pics of Fern

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
thought you might like to see some pics of Fern with hubby Crosby.
Fern came from Tracy's about 9 months ago and Crosby came from Kathy's Last Nov.
"Out of my way Crosby I can see food!"
crosbyFern.jpg

"Oh no it's a camera so let's just sit and look cute"
FC.jpg

Fern posing with her lovely ears which are never sure whether they should be up or down!
fern.jpg

"Now if I can just get this piece of hay out of my teeth!"
fernHay.jpg

Jill, they are lovely...especially the first one...all the room in the world but let me get there first. It reminds me of a photo I have of my brother and me ...long....long ago on a holiday in Jersey. I was seven and he was eleven. We were the only kids there and they had organised a race on the beach. We couldn't get closer together...just like your two :lol: :lol:

Oh bless them and thank you for posting the pictures of the happy couple.

Has her shoulder improved and does she still make those funny noises when she gets stressed. :D

fern

hi Tracy..her shoulder is just the same :( and she does make noises when stressed but the good news is she doesn't get stressed so often! :D
she is quite used to being picked up and sits still for me to fuss her and she and Croby are so in love you can hardly get a sheet of paper between them except at meal times then they rush to their own bowls!.
She only really pants when I trim her nails or wash her bottom, and who can blame her! :lol:

Yip...like my girls (daughters not buns) squash each other to get there first!!! At least Lolly and Sooty manage it without howling and wailing. Kids...did you see the pic of the giant wooden house on a thread? Am going to escape to one with the buns :D :D :D

Back