• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awww mummmy do you wuv me!!!

cazza269

Mama Doe
look at that face, who could resist

hey anyone seen my eyes?!
DSC00412.jpg

maybe they are over here....
DSC00413.jpg

or under my foot here...hmmmm
DSC00414.jpg

aww darn it, their gone again...MUUUMMMM! help! :roll:
DSC00415.jpg

he is getting to be a bit of a poser, too funny!

and great news on his friendliness, he is starting to approach me more, if I move he kind of runs towards me, still wont sit for a pat, but we are getting there..YAY!!! :D

He's gorgeous, no wonder you keen for him to sit still long enough for big hugs :D

Have you tried chasing him? I've had several buns that will come up like they want a stroke then dance off a couple of feet and look to see if you are following. Then go a bit further and if you get too far behind stop to see where you are.

Best played when other people aren't watching - you look abit weird crawling around the floor after a rabbit :lol:

Tam

yes I have! he is a bit of a cheeky chap, will do that sometimes, and as you say tend to save it for when John is out :lol:

I feel so good now though, it looks like he will get more and more used to me, fingers crossed anyway! afterall he is still only young, coming up for a year approx so plenty time!

Ah bless im. That first photo is just gorgeous. :D

Don't worry Cazza. It sounds like you are making really good progress. It will come eventually and it means all the more when you realise you've gained his trust. :D

awww thanks :D

he is a stunner :D I suspect he is originally from a local brc breeder, there is a guy in a neighbouring town, what a shame that somebody got bored of him...but then again, how lucky for me ;)

and if it wasnt for you guys I may never have got so far already with him

:lol: :lol: I thought once he molted you would see them easier but nope still you cant, but with his winter coat the only way you could tell from the front was you saw the fur move when he blinked ;) :lol:

cazza269 said:
:lol: :lol: I thought once he molted you would see them easier but nope still you cant, but with his winter coat the only way you could tell from the front was you saw the fur move when he blinked ;) :lol:

Heeheehee! :lol: Give him a huge snuggle from me please, hes just so cute :D

Coby is such a handsome cheeky chappy!! :D
I love the pictures of him cleaning his toes, he's not taking his eyes off you...just in case you go in for a hug!!! :lol: :lol:
Sounds like your doing a good job though, my Stuy settled down alot more at about 18 months. As you say, you've got plenty of time!! :D

Back