• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Scoot

Scoot

Mama Doe
Hi all :wave:

My name is Scoot :D a lot of people have heard of me before, because I am famous ( Not that I like telling anyone) :oops: . I have been lurking on the forum for a few months now, and since you all seem to be very nice people I though I would introduce myself to you all, not that I need to of course as (My fame goes before me) :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Now I live at Ebony-Eyes rabbit retirement home and reside in the best seat in the house or in my case a tris on the coffee table :D , but from here I can see everything that goes on and also the visitors that come here get to greet me first :D , also it is the best place to watch the television :lol: .

Now for my pets, I have one called Mum (A Doe) :D she is really nice and feeds me and gives me lots of cuddles and some times even sings little songs to me. But the most important thing is that she has bumpy bits in the front :oops: :lol: , these come in handy for snuggling into and making yourself comfortably. :D

Then I have one called Dad (A Buck) :roll: , well this one is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard :lol: , but after saying that he does come in useful sometimes :roll: , I will let him sit down and watch TV with me on his knee and feed me my supper, so I suppose he can’t be that bad.( but don’t tell him I said that) :lol: :lol:

Now my 2 pets also look after a lot of Bunnies, some are old and some are disabled and even some are sick too :shock: , so I do let them have their time to look after them :wink: , as long as I come first!!!! :lol: :lol:

I am now 2 years old and all though I am disabled some what :shock: I enjoy my life, but it is a hard job to look after my 2foots and I take responsibility
For them, (except when they do stupid things) :roll: .

So if that is ok by everyone I will give you the benefit of my wisdom and an alternate view on things, of course that’s if I am not to busy :shock: :lol: :lol: .

Well done Scoot....I think you are doing a great job getting your "two foot" friends trained and getting things just right :lol: Maybe the Buck needs a liitle more training but with time and patience he will get it right :lol:

Mate, your already famous.

Any bun that doesn't know how famous you are has been on another planet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love from Jetty.

Hiya and a huge WELCOME to the mad house Scoot :D
Great to see you have joined the Forum.
:thumb: XX

Awwww Scoot - hello and welcome and you have my deepest sympathy having to live with two foots - its so difficult to understand them sometimes but they do have their uses :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello to Scoot the buns calling Scoot! Did you enjoy your wee romp around the garden then! You do have those two foots well trained don't you! :lol:

Hi Scoot. We are great fans of yours up here in Bonnie Scotland. But we would like to know what a tris is :shock: :shock: ??? (We should probably just google it)

Hi Sooty :D

A tris is an indoor bunny house :D :lol: :lol: I only live in the bottom of it :D As i don't need the wire top :roll:

scoot

Hi O great one :wink: :wink: your fame does indeed precede you :) :) thank you for gracing us humble 2fts with your noble presence :lol: :lol: :lol: I see you are NOT wearing your crown in your piccy :D do you save it for your guest appearances on TV etc. :D long live king scoot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ach, Scoot, I wish you'd told me you'd posted this intro.....golly, I know I'm only a 2foot idiot, but I just can't keep up with you and I am s'posed to be one step ahead of you as your PP&CS!!!! :roll:

Thank you all :D for the great welcome :D but it is only what I am used too 8) I will try and find time to talk to some of humble servents 8) in between my hectic schedule :lol: After all you are only 2foots 8)
Now Auntie Lizzie if I say jump :shock: you just say " How High " and that will keep you in your place :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back