• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some recent pics of Twiggy and Eeyore

houndour

Warren Scout
I haven't been around for ages as the rabbits and fish tank take up a fair bit of my evenings and I've started a new job...and its early days to go on the internet while supposedly working!

We got Twiggy and Eeyore in about May and last month we decided to make them house rabbits, but it didn't work out. Twiggy seemed to hate it and over a period of 10 days she only came out of the cage for about 30 mins in total. :( Eeyore on the other hand seemed to like it as much as outside. We'd leave the cage door open and he'd always come out for a nose and sit on the fold out bed we set up for them.

So in the end we put them back outside and Twiggy much prefers it. The vet said it was better for them outside anyway cos of the snuffles.

I'm trying not to see the £100 on 2 cages as a waste of money and as a necessity that had to happen...as they'll be useful for using as a holiday home when they go and stay with my bfs mum....which will actually not be till september 2006!! oh well.

OK enough rambling, here's some pics. Some arent as good quality (they are done with a camera phone).

IMG_1990.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

buns_eating.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

aww I love your bunnies oh well you gave them the oppurtunity to be house bunz I think it is great that they like to be outdoors really as I felt so guilty when I put my little man outdoors he hated it for a while!

I love how your bunnies are like twins one uppy ears and one lop awwwwwww :love:

Back