• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joined at last!

maxbun

Warren Scout
Hello everyone. I have been reading the forums for several weeks and have finally plucked courage to join - with a little instruction from my son. My husband & two children think it is rather amusing - I think the real problem is that I want to go on the computer - it is interfering with their time on MSN talking to their friends. I have one rabbit at the moment, he is a blue coloured dwarf lop, about three years old, called Max.

Hi Maxbun and welcome to the forums :wave: You will just have to kick everyone else off of your pc for a bit each day whilst you come and chat about your bun for a bit, thats what I do :lol:

hi and welcome
u will soon be addicted to this site and no one else will be able to come on :lol: :lol:
becky

Hiya there :wave: Welcome to Rabbits United, hope you enjoy your time here with us :D
Best wishes
Adele

Back