• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New but don't have a rabbit, well ...

Saff

New Kit
We do, but he isn't ours ! Looking after him for my neighbour till they get back from holiday !

He's actually looking for a new home as he's caused massive problems at their house ... please see Rabbit Rehome. I live in Derbyshire and would be willing to travel a fair few miles to pass this little chap onto someone who could give him a good home. It's a sad story.

15687142f3545bdee47ebb5e34177ecfab02fd134369e946b0475cd1.jpg

Hi. I hope you can find a home for him. What kind of rabbit is he? He looks like a wild rabbit!

Hi welcome to the forum. I hope you can find this little fella a new home.
Here's the link to his story on RR if anyone interested. http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=3195
If you pm Tamsin she may be able to put a post up for you in teh Rabbits in Need section of this forum aswell.
Good luck with finding him a home.. if you cant find one maybe you could get in touch with a local rescue centre as they would be able to help find him a home or may be able to look after him in the mean time.

Estelle said:
Hi. I hope you can find a home for him. What kind of rabbit is he? He looks like a wild rabbit!
looks like an agouit netherland dwarf
hi and welcome
hope he finds a home soon
becky

I don't understand some people - why have him put to sleep because young children are bothering him? It's the children's fault, surely, not the rabbit's?!! I can't believe this mother won't have him rehomed properly, and instead she's going to have him killed. If she's ashamed to rehome him, she's silly because she's shameful enough to put a healthy rabbit to sleep. :evil:

Take the rabbit to a rescue centre, PLEASE, before this person gets back from holiday. I can understand the nipping has caused distress to the family, but dear GOD it doesn't warrant this, surely?!!

AMETHYST

Back