• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my little princesses

elve

Banned
The litter trays have been such a mess with 5 hard-drinking girls around, I bought 2 of these today, so now they have a box each - But of course they all want to use the same one at once :lol:

new.jpg

And Zinniea really looks like a princess on her 'throne' now :D

madam.jpg

Awww, they are so cute! I always am so touched when I see all 5 of them together, I think that its so cool that all 5 of them are bonded! You are very lucky!

Elve, they are gorgeous, I am loving reading all about your little princesses and prince.

I've been telling hubby all about them.

Take care.

Love the Jetty clan.

elve said:
The litter trays have been such a mess with 5 hard-drinking girls around, I bought 2 of these today, so now they have a box each - But of course they all want to use the same one at once :lol:
how cute!! but were the others that lovely girlie pink colour that suits them so well :wink:

hi

:D Thanks everyone - they are very pretty bunnies so I had to get pink - the existing litter boxes are just from my wardrobe storage (they arrived with not much time for shopping!) - I've replaced them with some nice lilac boxes FOR MEE - and those girls are not having them 8)

The girls are about 8 months old now I think - I've only had them 2 and a half weeks and boy has it been stressful as well as exciting - I really want to keep the group together, especially as I've got room for them - it's so cute when they all flood out of the shed in the morning - I get trampled :lol:

They are all really good natured - only nipped once by Maa, who never did it again as I stamped my foot at her :?
I wouldn't go in there without my wellies on though!
They are totally untamed - I guess only Maa has been handled much in her life (she must be nearly 2) - But I have managed to stroke Maa and she loves having her head rubbed (I guess all those squabbling daughters give her a headache :) )....But the girls won't let me touch them, although they'll come and touch me and don't flee in panic when I appear now :) I doubt they'll ever be really tame though...

The main problem (apart from hours cleaning instead of 10mins :shock: )
is that the girls start fighting if Benny is anywhere near - so I have to keep him in the kitchen when they have their running out time - then he goes out for an hour - it's very time consuming but I don't want the girls to fall out and end up in seperate hutches - I can't afford a boyfriend for everyone (this lot is costing me £35 a week to keep - the hay and litter they get through!! :shock: )

Luckily Benny seems to love being a kitchen rabbit - except when I cook dinner - rabbits seem to freak out with the smell or something? It's the only room my noisy son doesn't go into much though - although he's now started sneaking to the kitchen for a peek at Benny - he loves him :shock: ...I never appreciated just how cute and lovely Benny was till he moved indoors either, and he's no trouble at all :love:

Forget litter boxes once there are 2 rival groups of rabbits though - On the patio they have a marking spot which consists of who can do the most poops - takes me ages to pick them all up :lol:

Great pics as usual. I bought my lot washing up bowls and put old towels in them but Pip and Poll soon got the towel out, semi shredded it and tipped the bowl upside down to be used as a look- out post to spot new gal on the block Tui!! :roll:

Back