• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoebe digging pics

Estelle

Wise Old Thumper
Phoebe has been a naughty girl again! She has been caught digging a hole that was about 3 foot long. Heres the evidence!

digger.jpg

And this is how dirty she was after!

digger1.jpg

After putting her back in the hutch she just sat there while Hobbes cleaned her and came out looking spotless! She's such a naughty wabbit!

That is one very dirty bunny :shock: , good job Hobbes was on hand to do a very thorough clean!!! :lol:
Being dirty is obviously a sign of a serious amount of bunny fun!!!! :D :lol:
Sooo cute :!:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: aaawwww very naughty, but soooo adorable :love: she can get away with anything :p :!: :lol: :lol: (as long as she digs up your garden and not mine, all will be well :p :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Perhaps she is trying to get to Australia, she has obviously heard about the lovely weather down under :wink: :lol: :lol:
Best wishes

She is a bit of a landscape gardener! Today she is digging in the gravel, bless her! :x :lol:

:roll: must be something in the Air here in Leicestershire flopsy spent the morning improving her digging skills again, i keep telling her we don't need a new channel tunnel but i don't think she quite understood me :lol: :lol: :lol:

she certainly is! and you should have seen how cross she looked when we filled the hole back in :lol:

Back