• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If only...

Nyki

Warren Scout
....my Stuy and Spooky would play nicely like this all the time!!!! Without the need of a cage between them. :(
Maybe one day???!!!

Playing together :D
ya6s62.jpg

Wouldn't you just love to know what your buns are "saying" sometimes :?: :!:
ya6s61.jpg

Spooky trying to steal Stuys tube through the bars even though he has his own, he is a real mischief maker :angel: !!!! :roll: :roll:
ya6s6f.jpg

Nyki said:
....my Stuy and Spooky would play nicely like this all the time!!!! Without the need of a cage between them. :(
Maybe one day???!!!

Wouldn't you just love to know what your buns are "saying" sometimes :?: :!:
ya6s61.jpg

I think he's saying 'Just a bit closer.....' :lol:

Lovely little scamps :D

MandyM said:
I think he's saying 'Just a bit closer.....'
Lovely little scamps
Mandy you're not wrong!!!! They do have their moments where they try to bite and scratch through the bars!!! :roll: :roll:
Little terrors more like!!!! :angel: Still lovely though :love:

Thanks sarsimp!!!! :D

loopylop said:
Yay!!! More spooky piccies
Aww, your bunnies are lovely
Thanks loopy lop!! By the way, haven't seen any pics of Sophie recently!!!!!?????

Thanks Bunnster and Charliesangel !!
Spooky is certainly a "character", he is either running around like a loony causing mischief or flopped over asleep. :roll: He doesn't know anything in between yet!! Mind you he is still only a baby really, I keep forgetting, as he is the same size as the other two.:love:

I love your bunny pics - they are on the same level as 5cutebunnies and loopylop's Sophie!!! Cant get enough of them!! :lol:

Kerri C said:
I love your bunny pics - they are on the same level as 5cutebunnies and loopylop's Sophie!!! Cant get enough of them!! :lol:

Awww bless! :D

I will post pics of sophie after my hols!! :D

Kerri C said:
I love your bunny pics - they are on the same level as 5cutebunnies and loopylop's Sophie!!! Cant get enough of them!!
I've been taking quite alot of photo's recently, so be warned you might be sick of seeing my three soon. :roll: :roll: I missed being on the forum a lot over the last month so I'm making up for it now!!!

Dideen said:
aaaawww what fab photos!! Spooky really does look like a mischievous little fella.
Thanks Dideen. He is a real little monkey, but a cute one so he is always forgiven!! :roll:

loopylop said:
I will post pics of sophie after my hols!!
Looking forward to that!!! Have a lovely holiday!!

Back