• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi there im a real newbie to here looking forward to chattin

jodi

Young Bun
hi there guys im a very proud mummy of three wonderful buns
first we have charlie his only a 18 months old he's a very cheeky chubby chinchillla lop
then we have poppy who is 3 years old shes a very grumpy lady who likes her own space but used to loved charlie see my other post for more info (help my bunnies have really fallen out ) shes a harlequin lop
then we have little bam bam not quite sure how old he is my sister found him in her shed after checking for days if anyone had lost him no one owned up but she has seen others in her garden but is unable to catch them so we have come to the concluson that someone has had a litter an dumped him . but the vet thinks he is about 2-3 months old he is such a darling no idea what breed he is any ideas then let me know he is a lovely sooty fawn colour though look forward to chatting with u guys soon

im not actually sure what breed he is my sis found him in her shed so i had to go get him i wasnt gonna keep him as we had 2 but my bf fel head over heels in love so i had to he is a real honey sits on ur lap for ages

Oh, thats so sweet :D

I was just curious because he looked like a little flemish giant baby, maybe a mix because of the color!

Hi & Welcome :wave: Jodi, Charlie, Poppy and Bam Bam (thats a very cute name!)

Look forward to seeing some more pics!!

Back