• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

So excited!

Jayne

Mama Doe
The home visitor for the Rspca has just been and said it was all wonderful and she'll recommend us for Gabbie and Sylvie!! She was so impressed with the playhouse converstion she made her husband get out of the car and look too,bless her. We jumped round the room in excitement after she'd gone and I almost want to cry! Starting to worry a bit now though that we'll know what we're doing,we'll do our best and ask for lots of advice.Thanks to all who answered my last thread and my introduction,you're all stars.

jayne thats great news and i am sure you will be wonderful, and if you do need advise we are all here for you!

great news well done!

eve x

well done on the buns .we want pictures when they get here Im getting a new lady today a nethie as they are my one love she will be number 5

Thats great news!! I cant wait to see piccies of them (*hopefully*) and I am very interested in seeing your playhouse/bunny suite too, it sounds fab!

That is excellent news Jayne, it won't be long before your buns are home with you :D We definately need pics as soon as they are please :D

Thanks all,they're coming on Monday 15th August and I don't know who's more excited,me or the girls! Wish us luck! (or maybe you ought to be wishing our bunnies the luck!!).

Jayne said:
Thanks all,they're coming on Monday 15th August and I don't know who's more excited,me or the girls! Wish us luck! (or maybe you ought to be wishing our bunnies the luck!!).
oh im sure you will be fine got a bit more time to read up on buns and fined a good vet

Yes I will be on here even more than I am now (if possible!) I've already got my vets sorted and where they can board (on recommendation) when we go away next year! How sad am I! Didn't want to commit to them until I'd got that sorted,did feel abit daft though when the boarder asked me what breed they were and I had to say we hadn't even chosen any rabbits then.We don't know what breed Gabbie and Sylvie are so as soon as I can sort photos I shall be asking for your views.

Back