• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How did you name your bunny?

bunnyloopy

Alpha Buck
Let me know how you all named your bunnies. Here's how I named mine.

Some of my bunnies were named when we got them. Lucky and Ella came from the RSPCA already named, Lucky called so because she was found by a very busy road in a bad way (bless her she has little flecks of grey hair where her early life was so stressful)!

Lolly was rescued from a tiny hutch on a balcony (eating her own feed with boredom)! We shortened it from Lolitta!

Pippy - just suited him!
Loopy - because he was my first bunny and I didnt realise how mad they were when they are young! lol
Baby - because she was so so tiny when we got her (and now bigger than a cat)!! Doesnt suit her at all but its ok as she thinks her name is "here it is" anyway!

Tickle - I took with me when I left my last job at a residential home. He wasnt really being very well looked after. He was named by the disabled people there who named him and his guinea pig friend (Ickle)!

My other guinea pig is called Fatty Matty after my brother. He has eyes that go in opposite directions and is fat and hairy! (Thats the guinea pig)! lol

Does anyone else have bunnies called the same?

cheeky was named just by the look on his face . he looked so mischevious , he certainly lived up to it , then we added bun at the end after a few years so most of the time he was known as cheekybun but it was my dad that started that .

:shock: :shock: where should i start! :lol: :lol:

my first two buns my children named from cbeebies , bracken and beebie

my next bunny (dumped outside a pet shop) was a albino so my hubby named nim damaskinos, the king vamp from blade!

flopsey because he was my first lop! :shock: :lol:

my six kits where named via help from the forum,lily, tansy, tulip, snuggles, potter and weesley!

bertie, kymber,flora, valentine,boeing, all came with there names.

hagrid and hermonie because they are giants,big and we love harry potter!

and when rocket gets here his name will remain the same!

eve x

Thumper - Cause i think he kinda looks like thumper out of bambi
Hope - cause its a cute name
Lil Miss - Shes Tiny!!

hi

Benny and Pepsi I have no idea really - they started off as Benji and Pepper...The rescue called them Flopsy and Levi...
I keep wanting to call Benny Dylan now for some reason :?

The girls were easy as the rescue hadn't named them - big family - Darling Buds of May - instant girly names :D

well my rabbits are called:
chicken because of last years big brother if anyone watched it michelle called everyone chicken so i thought why not call my rabbit chicken lol

and elvis i chose this name because hes a lionhead and it sort of suited him because of his quiff lol

Hmmm...

My first bunny( who passed away a while ago) was origionally named chloe, because I thought it was cute and very girlie! Then, I found out that my little girl was really a boy, so I changed it to charlie because they sounded similar!

The next bunny I got was oliver, he was in one of the litters I have had. I named him oliver (from the movie Oliver) because he was the only black bun in the group, and seemed differant.

Blaise is named Blaise because it is a very unusual name, and very uncommon, so I thought it suited him, because he is a very strange bun :lol:

And then Daisy I got to be Blaise's girlfriend, and it sounded great with Blaise!

I think thats it :roll: :D !!

well first there is charlie but it really suits him cheeky charlie cin (cuz he is a chicilla lop ) he came with the name to
and then we have poppy who was peggy sue we thought it just sounded abit to old for her so she beame popy as we thought it was very girly an her mummy is a very girly girly
then we have little bam bam which started off as bambi cuz he is fawn colour then we just shortened it to bam then it just became bam bam

My 1st rabbit Frodo was a pet shop boy, He ....well the name just stuck, he reminded me on a frodo...or an alfie...but frodo ...i dunno it stuck :D

Esme, was a girl we bonded with frodo (b4 he passed away 6 weeks later :( )
Esme was an adult rspca rabbit(stray), when we first met her, she hopped 2 the front of the pen and when cuddling her she was soooo soft and snuggly...and i esme is one of my fave girlsd names....so it seemed appropriot....it was either esme or Honey....but again honey stuck.

Harvey was another rspca rabbit (5 months old) and again as soon as i saw him and his "one ear up, one ear down" and i though harvey :D

Fred - my daughter chose the name when she was 5 yrs old - thats fine but when I was pregnant with my second, she wanted to call him Rudolph!

Fluffy - cause he is a lionhead

Ebony - already had the name when we got her from the rescue centre - she is jet black

and Chocolate - she is Ebony's daughter and is light brown, my son chose her name.

Sugar: My boyfriend named her!!! i have no idea where that name came from but it suits her, she isn't alway sweet thou!!! :lol:

Smokey: was orginally Misty as i thought he was a she but i later found out she was indeed a he!!! :roll: so i changed it my boyfriend calls him smoke-fred.

Crystal: came with her name and when i was going to change it nothing else suited her so it stayed.

Pebbles: i got her from my next door nieghbour and she was orginally called fidget?!?! i really didnt like that so since she had little grey circles like pebbles on her fur i renamed her pebbles!!!

Amber: because of the colour of her she reminded me of an amber stone.

My Guineas Rex: my boyfriend yet again (you can see a pattern here now can't you!!! :lol: for someone who doesn't like my rabbits he has choose alot of names!!!) named him he was reading my guinea pig books and saw the name Rex later i realised it was a BREED of guinea pig he must of saw any way it suited him so it stuck!!

Clarrissa: at the time i had a male guinea pig called charlie and we wanted name that suited him my mum thought of Hazel or Clarrissa i choose Clarrissa as Hazel in my mind is a bunnies name!!!

Back