• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

tormenting the rabbits

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
my son has been tormenting the rabbits :shock:

1carrot.jpg

2carrot.jpg

1apple.jpg

They worked out how to get them in the end. At first Strawberry just grabbed and tried to hop off with the carrot/apple and looked bemused as it was pulled out of his mouth. Then he worked out that if he braced it against Clover he could eat it. She worked out how to pin it against herself and eat it.

Hiya Louise, me thinks your son is a genius, that is a brilliant idea to keep bunnies entertained (and tormented :!: :roll: :shock: :lol: ) for hours :D :D :D

Me thinks you have an enterpreneur in your midst :D
Best wishes

Adele said:
Hiya Louise, me thinks your son is a genius, that is a brilliant idea to keep bunnies entertained (and tormented :!: :roll: :shock: :lol: ) for hours :D :D :D

Me thinks you have an enterpreneur in your midst :D
Best wishes

ditto what a clever boy!!!!!

eve x

I'll have to post a pic of the playhouse he built for them 8) But those are on his PC which is producing the scrambled messages :roll:

Ooops better go and put them all to bed, its getting dark :shock:

I do that for my Daisy, because all she does is eat, and I need some motivation to get her to move! It is a very clever idea though isn't it?

The loops are too small for them to get their heads through. That did occur to me, so I suggested he stick wire through the carrot/apple instead of tying them on. That said there is a loop dangling in one of the pics, I'll make sure it isn't still there tomorrow. It may be from one of the other things he was dangling off there. At one point he had a pully system hooked up to my washing line with all sorts of things dangling down attached to different places - until he broke the line while he made everything dance about :roll: Dropping all the washing of course :?

He is 11. He has been building this sort of thing for years. He has a lot of time to do it as he doesn't go to school. You should see what he has done to the living room :roll: And his bedroom. He makes the rabbits look tidy :twisted:

yes i sometimes do this with my rabbits some r so lazy and after about a minute give up and eat the grass lol
becky

thats a fab idea will have to try it for my poppy she is a little on the lazy side an likes to eat lying down cheeky little bun that she is

Back