• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Behaviour Service

Hi all, I was just interested in your opinions really, I'm going back to Uni next year to study Animal Behaviour and I'm thinking of setting up my own little business solving dog/cat behaviour problems, I know from my work I currently do that there is a big demand for this. What about Rabbit behaviour problems? would you like to be able to call a behaviourist to help you sort out bad behaviours? or to tell yo if the set up you have for your buns home is enough to keep his needs met?

Your thoughts please.......

Buttonmoon
xx

Hiya, I would firstly like to wish you GOOD LUCK for your behavioural course, that sounds very interesting :)
I have met many people through my work with bunnies that have behavioural problems and I am sure they would greatly benefit from having some expert advice.

Perhaps you could write to the RWA when you are qualified and offer your services?

Best wishes
Adele

Hi im at APU doing BSC, MSC Animal behaviour, will i be seeing u around campus next semester?

Wow, that sounds really interesting, I've just done an A Level in Psychology, and thinking about doing a degree. I'm trying to find a course that covers animal behaviour, but it seems to be its own subject. I don't really have enough animal knowledge or experience to do just that, but really interested in both human and animal behaviour.

Good luck!

emilou said:
Hi im at APU doing BSC, MSC Animal behaviour, will i be seeing u around campus next semester?

Yes you certainly will!! all things going to plan obviously!!! I'm having to stop work to go to uni, got to figure out a way to keep paying the mortgage tho!!! :?

i think it would be a great idea . got a couple of buns in our rescue you could practice on and use as case studies !
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Buttonmoon said:
emilou said:

Yes you certainly will!! all things going to plan obviously!!! I'm having to stop work to go to uni, got to figure out a way to keep paying the mortgage tho!!! :?

As a mature student there are plenty of grants & loans available plus if u can squeeze in part time work it isn't taken into account if u are claiming housing benefit & council tax benefit.

I start Uni in 2 weeks(eek) at the age of 29, single parent, already in debt! But what the heck I know we will manage & it will be so worth it at the other end!

It's taken me 13 years to decide what I want to do & im going for it & u can too!

Back