• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have you space for a needy rabbit in the SW?

All the rabbits shown from Bath Cat and Dogs Home are a selection of some of our longer stay rabbits that have been passed by time after time. Some are timid, some just not deemed pretty enough, most have had terribly negelcted pasts and ALL are desparately seeking new, loving homes. We have a huge waiting list currently reaching 50 rabbits with new ones being added every day. We never PTS a healthy rabbit and only re-home in pairs or to bond to an existing rabbit. Please help if you can.

Adam Rogers - Small Animal carer (and bunny mad loon!) at Bath Cats and Dogs Home.[/url]

Come on all you bunny people in the South West, can you find a space for some needy buns. There are some lovely ones in the photos posted here :D .

:D I'm glad someone relpied LOL Where are all thr South West bunny people?! I'm facing a rabbit crisi at my rescue with numbers quickly approaching 40!! I've even got a litter of belgian hare crosses and a pure female belgian hare!

No-one tell Adele he's got a Belgian Hare :roll: :lol: :lol: .

Would people be able to take your bunnies further afield than the SW if they were home checked by another rescue and could give Vet references. We often organise bunny runs around the country on here to get needy bunnies to good homes. Could be people are put off by having to be in the South West. Just a thought :D .

Hi maybe its worth contacting your local newspaper to do an article? or putting up posters at your local vets/petshops? Sorry i cant help with rehoming a rabbit.. hope you find some new homes soon.

We have weejly ads in all the local papers, but sadly as the centre also has 160 odd dogs, getting on for 200 cats and 50 other small furies this space has to spread fairly :( It's so sad sad as I'm currently caring for some of the best bunnies in years and hate to see them getting older and older and my waiting list of rabbits to come into us getting LONGER AND LONGER. :x

Oh, and no there is no need to be from our area as we can arrange homechecks via another centre. GO ON PLEASE HELP!!!

Adam

Back