• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent home needed - Truffles and Floppy, neutered rabbits

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Cross posted from my forum

My name is Faith Perrott. I have two rabbits about one year of age, dwarf
lops, a male (truffles) and a female (floppy) both of which have been neutered and vaccinated for myxo and vhd, our rabbits are also indoor
rabbits. I live at RAF Marham with my husband Nick Perrott. We have had
our rabbits since september 2004 at which time we were and still are, fully
aware of the responsibility of taking care of our new friends- although
one of the rabbits was poorly when we got them home but we managed to sort her out, anyway that is not the reason why i am posting here- a year has past now and our circumstances have changed dramatically, my husband has gone away for six months (with this i do not have very much transport if something happened to the rabbits) and I am expecting our first child with this i am moving down to cornwall to live with my parents until my husband returns and if that was not enough we will be moving after me husband returns.
We have come to the conclusion that the events of the future, it is not suitable for us to have our rabbits even though we love them to bits nor will it be fair on them. we have no one we know that are interested in looking after them nor anyone that we would trust to look after them and most we know will having simular problems to our selves i.e the moving around.
we are look to re-home our rabbits with in this week and if any can help please contact me either via here or my e-mail address faithbenney@hotmail.com.
please do not misunderstand me we love our rabbits very much but we feel it would be unfair to them to stay

hope to hear from some one soon

if i do not here anything by the 05/08/05 or if i have re- homed them before then i with re post.

faith perrott

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/blueyvelvet/rabbits1.bmp

truffles- black, white and brown
floppy- black and white

Back