• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WHO SAYS BUNNIES DONT HAVE BIRTHDAY PARTIES lol

5cutebunnies

Mama Doe
Well my daughter did a pass the parcel for the buns, with cabbage and little pieces of carrots between the layers :lol: :lol: :lol: They loved it!

Hey Bernard look its our Birthday
bd.jpg

Yay we got pass the parcel
bd6.jpg

Yipeeeee I won some cabbage

bd3.jpg

Keep ripping this paper off and we might find more!
bd2.jpg

Hey boys you have cards too
bd5.jpg

Awww this ones off my mummy
bd7.jpg

Look at me don't I look handsome now I'm one?
bd9.jpg

Wow what a party I need a rest!!
bd8.jpg

Fantastic pics, they look like they are enjoying their littleselves, bless um they are all soooooooooo cute :love:

Awww, how cute! I actually had the same idea for all the babies we had in our litter, I thought I would throw a little party for their first birthday! We do spoil or buns dont we?!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bless, as soon a I read the title to this post, I knew there would be some great piccies of your adorable bunnies.. happy birthday to them xxx

omg they r lucky bunnies,
glad they had a g8 time
bet that was a party they will never forget, till next yr :wink: :lol:
becky

Awwwwwwwww, such cute buntures, I love them. It certainly looks as though they had a great first birthday and I love the pass the parcel with the carrot and cabbage layers :lol:

How sweet do they look, they are so gorgeous :D :D
You could set up a little business as a bunny party planner, birthdays, weddings, anniversarys........................ :D :D :D :D

Mark said:
How sweet do they look, they are so gorgeous :D :D
You could set up a little business as a bunny party planner, birthdays, weddings, anniversarys........................ :D :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now there's an idea

What a great time they had by the looks of it! Love the pass the parcel pics - Polly Pip Kami and Tui want to know if they can come too next year? :wink:

Oh, they are wonderful pictures, after all the sad news this week its lovely to see those pictures - they all looked liked they thorougly enjoyed themselves.
:) :)

Love from the Jetty Clan.

Bunny_Beginner said:
Awwww...How cute are they lop ears?

Yes they are lop eared bunnies, Panzy is a dwarf lop and Binky and Bernard are minilop/dwarf lop

Jettychops said:
Oh, they are wonderful pictures, after all the sad news this week its lovely to see those pictures - they all looked liked they thorougly enjoyed themselves.
:) :)
Love from the Jetty Clan.

They really did enjoy pass the parcel and of course all the extra fuss, they are three real busy bodies and have to be in the thick if things all the time. I wondered about posting such happy pics when so many are loosing their precious bunnies but thought like you we all needed cheering up.

sarsimp said:
What a great time they had by the looks of it! Love the pass the parcel pics - Polly Pip Kami and Tui want to know if they can come too next year? :wink:

LOL wouldnt it be great if we could just invite loads of bunnies and they would all get on. My daughter really wanted Bramble and Blossom to come and her friend wanted to bring Bernard and Binky's brother over, she was really quite put out that they couldnt all come for the party.

Back