• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what breed is harvey? *edited:now with new pics* :D plz look

eminem2004

Young Bun
mypic.jpg

*edited 2 say harvey is the one on the left :D*

so what dose everyone think?

they arnt gr8 pics of him (marking wise) i know esme is a french lop, but no one seems 2 be able 2 tell me what harvey is?

thanks

jenny

hummm i dont think esme is a french lop, looks too small and not chunky enought, how old is she?
i can say for defonate harvey is sooty fawn in colour but i think he looks like dwarf lop but ears look to fly away which is more common in a mini lop or maybe he is crosses with both
do u have any other pics of him???
becky

if u can give us there weights then it would be easier. French lops are 10lb or over, very big heads. Dwarf lops shouldnt be much bigger than4-5 lbs. mini lops should be no more than 3 and a half pounds. val

Id definately say sooty fawn in colouring and possible a dwarf lop. Elvis was a sooty fawn mini lop, he only weighed 1.6kg.

but how can he be a lop...when he dosnt have lop ears, his ears are always up :S well one is up, and one is in mid air :p

i dunno how much they weigh, but this photo is about 3 months old....

we dont know how old esme is as she was a stray from the rspca, but she is fairly young (thats all they new)

Harvey is 1 this month.

Esme is quite alot bigger that harvey (this is not a good pic as i said) the angle makes harvey look bigger than he is.
I dont have any scails, so cant weigh them, but esme is alot heavier than harvey. Harvey is about maybe half her weight.

Sweetie:he looks just like elvis (although in the pic, its not a good pic of marking etc.)

p.s i will get better pics soon :)

here are a few pics i 4got i had:

dfgsdgdfsdgfdgf.gif

this is a pic 2 show the size differnce between esme and harvey:
dfgsdfgfdsdgf.gif

another pic of harvey:
zxvsddsfg.gif

There is a big difference there , harvy the sooty does look like a mini lop, the reason the ears do not go down properly is because bless him hes a bad example. nothing wrong with that a lot of people that breed rabbits do not have good rabbits to start with so often the ear drop is not write.The other by the length of the body could well be a german lop cross. The german lop is the next one up in size after the dwarf lop. Iwouldnt worry to much about oinning a name of breed to them as they are your pets and are lovely no matter whot. val

oh im not worried, just curiouse as people are always asking me and im like,....ummmmm :p he he

thanks any way people :)

I think my bunnys are the cutest :D

jenny

Harvey looks just like my Acorn, who is a sooty fawn mini-lop, whose ears often try to stand up :lol:

And Esme looks like Sunshine. I think he may be a German lop. I don't think he is big enough to be a Frenchie, although he may be a small one I suppose. I estimate he is about 4kg, at least he is not quite as big as Strawberry who is 5kg, so 4 is a guess, may be more as he is very round :? He is not the most active rabbit.

Back