• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ellie has died :(

Lind80

Mama Doe
Ellie died today :(

I can't beleive how quickly she has gone. She showed no signs of being ill. This morning she was tucking into her breakfast with her daughter EBony, by midday she was dead!

DSCN0919.jpg

i,m so sorry to hear about ellie . how old was she ??? so sudden and obviously such a shock . There are so many of our buns dying just now ..this is heart breaking . I,m thinking of you . x

oh no .. thats shocking , poor baby .are you going to get a pm done?? its all so sudden and certainly confusing . The only consolation is that it doesn,t sound as if she suffered . You must be so shocked tho . :( I really cannot believe this .

It sure is scary how quick some of the buns seem to be going....Skip was not himself tonight and now I panic about him..

Sorry for your loss it's awful when it's really sudden as you don't get a chance to say goodbbye :cry:

you,ve noticed as well that alot of buns are passing away as well then ?? Its all so very sad but also very very weird ! :( :( :( :(
try not to worry too much about skip , it could just be he,s just feeling abit tired or something , i know what you mean tho , its easy to worry .

I'm so sorry. It must have been a terrible shock. That's how my little mouse Irvine died - at 1pm one day he was fine, 2pm the same day he was dead... so I kind of know how you feel.

My deepest sympathies, and may little Ellie binky free now.

AMETHYST

Sorry to hear about your loss. It is never known why some rabbits just pass like that, must be heartbraking for you. Another loss in a short space of time :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. She was a very cute bun, and looks like she had a wonderful life when she was with you.

Binky free little Ellie, rest in peace!

aaawwwww sooo sorry to hear that Ellie has passed away so suddenly. I hope her daughter Ebony is coping ok on her own.. Hugs to you. Binky free Ellie

ekkie

AAAWWW so sorry to hear of your sad loss :cry: :cry: :cry: I sometimes think that its the changable weather that causes sudden death, bunnies just dont seem able to cope with this :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Aaaaaaw, I am so sorry for your loss of Ellie, it is tragic that they just go like that. Nice for them but horrid and a shock for us. She was a very beautiful girl. I feel for you I really do and as everyone has said, there seem to be a lot of bunnies getting fed up with life here and passing on to the Bridge - binky free little darling and dance the Rainbow dance! :cry:

aawww, so sorry Lind80 :cry: :cry: I was admiring how beautiful she was the other day from the pictures you posted, so sorry :cry: :cry:

Run free Miss Ellie Bun xxx

I am so sorry for your loss of Ellie, I am sending you loads of hugs and an extra big one for Ebony.
Thinking of you
Kayxx

I was admiring how beautiful she was the other day from the pictures you posted
me too!!! So sorry to hear the awful news. :( Thinking of you at this time, Take Care.

Back