• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maple, our precious girl has gone to the Bridge

Jaypot

Mama Doe
I will write more when I can - she left us at just after 11am this morning - she was and always will be her mum's princess - I love that girl to distraction. I wish I could be with her - it's hurting so very, very much :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Here is the special song that I always sang to Maple - she was the world to me.....

You are my special angel
Sent from up above
The lord looked down on me
And sent an angel to love

You are my special angel
Sent from paridise
I know that you're an angel
Heaven is in your eyes.

I want my Maple back - I need her :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
maple1311202.jpg

[/img]
Maple114401.jpg

aaawww im so sorry to hear Maple has crossed the bridge. :( big hugs to both of you, Jay and John. Im sure that she knew she was loved so very much by you both special people

oh no jaypot . i,m so sorry to hear this . Be strong ... it does get easier but it does not take away the pain .. that I know. xx

Dear Jay and John, i can't find the words to tell you how sorry we are, i am packing up my love and strength and sending it your way. If i could take some of your pain too i would.
She will be the brightest star in heaven and the most beautiful angel there ever was. Sleep well gorgeous Maple, watch over your mummy and daddy and let them know you are still with them.

All our love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so very sorry to hear of your sad news. I'm always saddened whenever one of your bunnies goes to the Bridge, you are such wonderful people and the buns are so very loved.

Sweet dreams Maple xx

jay, john and the hairy mob, once again sending love and huggies your way, please stay strong you all do a marvelous job with the bunns

please take care maple and run free with all your friends, mima and the gang!

with love

eve x

Oh I'm so so sorry, my heart has just sunk into my boots and the tears came immediately! I feel it so much for you when you lose a precious baby and you have been through so much lately. Thinking of you, my dears, and sending you big big hugs....I am so very sorry. :cry: xxxx

Run free little Maple and dance with the Rainbow buns.

I'm so sorry for your loss. You obviously love her very much and I'm sure she always knew that. Thinking of you.

AMETHYST

maple

What a sad day for you jay & john :cry: :cry: :cry: she,s a beutiful girl & her brave little spirit will stay with you foreever..she,s just a heartbeat away :cry: :cry: :cry: god bless to all of you in your grief :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: words are hard at such a sad time :cry: :cry: my thoughts are with you Jay and John :cry: :cry:

Run free little Miss Maple Bun xxx

Im so sorry to hear this sad news. I along with many others on here know how you feel and as Gina said, it does get easier but the pain is always there.

Elvis will look after Maple, that im sure of.

Binky free little one.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back