• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:D
Hi, I have been browsing the site for some time and finally took the plunge to register.

I am mummy to 2 gorgeous buns, the imaginatively named Bunny, a white and grey lop who I took in from a poor home, he has been very difficult to care for due to his ill treatment previously, so a couple of months ago I got his boy bits done and found him a young lady friend, Flossie, who is a typical Dutch. They get on really well after a gentle introduction, and for the first time in a year we have had him, Bunny has begun coming out of his hutch by himself to explore and play with Flossie.

I'd post some piccies, but not sure how!!

Hello and welcome!
I cant wait ot hear more about you, bunny, and flossy!

You can get help for posting photos in the Forum information section, it explains step-by-step how to do it!
If you need any other help I'm here :D

Hi there, welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear Bunny has had a difficult past, but he's obviously got a bright future with you and Flossie. Looking forward to the pics!

AMETHYST

Back